The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no doubt ill get there, I have to be patient, won't experience the huge drops I've frown accustomed to, hut I do love seeing everyone on here shedding some serious lbs

It really is nice man. Very good motivation. Easy to keep going when you are seeing results. Tomorrow I am thinking of going beast mode again. It feels good

Last year I was down to 204 with a goal to get under 200, but it wasn't happening and then all the weight came back on. Not this time though I'm getting under 200 and keeping it off I have two small kids to stay healthy for, and being on cholesterol medicine before thirty is not the way to do that.

Last year I was down to 204 with a goal to get under 200, but it wasn't happening and then all the weight came back on. Not this time though I'm getting under 200 and keeping it off I have two small kids to stay healthy for, and being on cholesterol medicine before thirty is not the way to do that.

Awesome! Glad you have some good motivation

I hope I didn't gain this week . . .

It really is nice man. Very good motivation. Easy to keep going when you are seeing results. Tomorrow I am thinking of going beast mode again. It feels good

Big fan of beastmode, get some!

#beagsmode

About to go all out this week.

LOL at beagsmode. I will have very little TW time this week with trying to get some good workouts in before going to the GFs parents house and a couple tests.. No bueno, but gotta work hard to see the drops

.6 lbs lost this week, I will gladly take that, was very unexpected

GG and I were gone most of the week, but managed to stay the course and not gain any weight. We begin this week ready to go.

GG and I were gone most of the week, but managed to stay the course and not gain any weight. We begin this week ready to go.
Great work! another loss for me last week - but away in hotels this week...much tougher I think!

Quite surprised this morning to see that I lost 2 lbs this week. I didn't think I was working hard enough with my diet. I guess better choices and more exercise is all that is needed. I actually pulled up to Hardee's one day this week after playing golf. I looked at the menu and decided to pull away. I went home and ate a Lean Cuisine dinner instead. I've been eating healthy snacks like fruit, nuts, and WW string cheese. I am drinking skim milk instead of 2% and switched to a low calorie high protein/fiber cereal for breakfast. Cooking healthier dinners too. Foods have included brown rice, beans, collard greens, roasted asparagus, grilled chicken, fish, salmon, sweet potatoes, salads, whole grain breads. Definitely not counting calories, just eating healthier with the occasional splurge (this week was cheesecake).

Not as dramatic a loss this week as week one, but I made it under 300!

It happens man, that's not bad at all, I ate pretty well and exercised every day at least once and will probably gain a little, it happens, just gotta stay on the path

Yeah, I just need to be more diligent and stick with it.

I managed to knock off almost another 3 lbs. this week. That's more than what I expected this week. However, that 4 mile run this morning was quite a bit more difficult than I had imagined. I ran it the other day with no problems, but I guess walking 18 holes carrying my bag yesterday afternoon wore out my legs a little.

I managed to knock off almost another 3 lbs. this week. That's more than what I expected this week. However, that 4 mile run this morning was quite a bit more difficult than I had imagined. I ran it the other day with no problems, but I guess walking 18 holes carrying my bag yesterday afternoon wore out my legs a little.

another solid week, well done!

I'll be weighing in a couple of hours from now. Hoping I was a bit more in the negatives this week.

234.8 last week. 229.2 this morning :). was actually about a pound lighter yesterday but had to work all day and they ordered donuts/pizza/ice cream. Given the circumstances I'll take it.

234.8 last week. 229.2 this morning :). was actually about a pound lighter yesterday but had to work all day and they ordered donuts/pizza/ice cream. Given the circumstances I'll take it.

Thats a good week! Congrats man

Down another pound or so. Not much but moving in the right direction.

This looks like another tough week with a couple of events involving beer.

Well, I sucked at life this week. Back to where I started. No excuses, time to get after it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back