Contest - KBS Custom Lab

Got an email saying that my custom shafts were being engraved and will ship next week, I can't wait!
That's awesome, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Woo-hoo! Look what I came home to!!!! So cool!!!
2a6ejy6u.jpg

hapaza3u.jpg
jenybaqu.jpg

Thanks THP, KBS, etc! I've shown these to a golf pro at the club here, and my teammate at work, who is a member of that club, and both went right to the site to mess with colors, etc! I think I have two guys, first day, who will buy some themselves, and who will pass it on to a WHOLE bunch of others!

Awesome pictures Pk. Really cool that others love them so much that they're buying some themselves. Can't say i blame them.

Wow, they do look good. Now in ponder mode.

Those look sweet!

That's just awesome, so slick looking!

These look great!

I expected the label to be a sticker, but it's actually a part of the coating, at least from feel, and close inspection. Super smooth white finish and the name engraving "shines" in appearance. They are unreal! So much better than I imagined! SO stoked!

Those are great looking!

Those are slick shafts you got. Congratulations

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Those look great Pkielwa.

Those are sweet

Super nice, congrats!

Those look incredible!

Looking great!

Good grief, those came out amazing. I want a set of these so bad!

Those look sweet!!

Those look phenomenal. Might have to pull the trigger on a set...

Those are some great looking shafts, cant wait to see the full product when they are all done. Thanks for the pics.

Those look so sweet!

A little knock at the door just dropped these off. They're pretty Bad Ass! Thanks THP and KBS, you guys are exceptional!

DSCN4527_zpsb598c3e1.jpg

DSCN4528_zps45613d8e.jpg

DSCN4530_zpsbc6af114.jpg

DSCN4531_zpsc27946ef.jpg

Holy crap. Both sets look amazing.

I want some of these now.....must hide my credit card!!!!!

Back