The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I know after the Vegas invite I will have to take a serious look at getting this taken are of. We are managing it but that may not be enough. The Grandaddy is going to be epic on both sides and I want to be a part just as everyone else. But I don't know what my status will be so I'm not going to chance it. I'll live this one through the eyes of those that compete.

Get that neck fixed Freddie. You are an awesome supporter to this site and we all want you to feel better. Next year you will be hotter than a two dollar pistol!

Freddie, I'm bummed to hear that man. Completely understand though.

Wonder when we should get this emotional roller coaster going again?

Hmm today? Right now? I think both of those work hehe

I never got off of it dude.

I'm feeling good about this thing. I think another full season of golf should have my game in pretty good shape and I have a couple solid options for coattail riding in place.

I will never stop entering the competitions for a spot on this team, but I would not expect to be one of the lucky ones (theory being don't expect anything and then be grinning like a lunatic if I do get picked) so I will be supporting the #Grandaddy team all the way

I'm feeling good about this thing. I think another full season of golf should have my game in pretty good shape and I have a couple solid options for coattail riding in place.

Agreed. I've already noticed a change in my focus since being selected to Team THP. Having fun is still the primary goal (because when that goes, it is simply not worth playing). But, I am now actively thinking about how I can improve my game and how to allocate more time to doing it. Even if it's just spending a few minutes one evening or early one morning working on the indoor putting mat, it is time that I would not have spent in the past.

We are taking that belt home.

I know you will be ready.. And everyone who is picked will be too. I want to get better not only for this, but just for myself. I know I have a good plan in place and am already starting to see some fruits of my labor!

Team THP is going to bring it

Agreed. I've already noticed a change in my focus since being selected to Team THP. Having fun is still the primary goal (because when that goes, it is simply not worth playing). But, I am now actively thinking about how I can improve my game and how to allocate more time to doing it. Even if it's just spending a few minutes one evening or early one morning working on the indoor putting mat, it is time that I would not have spent in the past.

We are taking that belt home.

Boom. I love confidence. I also love resolve.

I know you will be ready.. And everyone who is picked will be too. I want to get better not only for this, but just for myself. I know I have a good plan in place and am already starting to see some fruits of my labor!

Team THP is going to bring it

Love it. We officially rule.

I want to take on Matty H so bad I can taste it..............speaking of that, better remind him of that on twitter now.

I want to take on Matty H so bad I can taste it..............speaking of that, better remind him of that on twitter now.

That would be a pretty good match I think. 100% confidence in you!

Hawk man the journey leading up to this event for you and your fellow teammates will be a good one to follow. i have a feeling everyone will be peaking at the right time.

I'll be interested to see if Harry has confidence in his team without the ringer :D

Boom. I love confidence. I also love resolve.

Love it. We officially rule.

You are also going to have the backing of an amazing group of people which helps.. The thought of victory is going to drive everyone to get their game to the highest level

Never a bad thing to remind him of the pain that is coming his way!!!

You are also going to have the backing of an amazing group of people which helps.. The thought of victory is going to drive everyone to get their game to the highest level

Both statements well put! How could one not be motivated by the #grandaddy...selection or improvement are both wins!

Freddie- man that sucks. I wish you the best and hope that all works out for the best for you.

To the rest of team THP and captain Hawk- we are gonna rock this event! Everyone will have their game in tip top shape and show the #zoocrew we are not just Internet golfers. I know I am already looking at ways to improve and am making a game plan to put in place ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of team THP and getting ready to bring our best to Cali!

That stinks Freddie but I know you will been one of the strongest #thp supports out there! Maybe since you're on team callaway right now you can give team thp some insider tips

Freddie, you get that crap fixed! We know you'll still support every dang thing THP tosses out there.

I figure if there's an event in your area, you'll be there, if only to ride around with Morgan and have dinner with everyone after. Can't wait, myself.

Would love to take on Scotty G...a lefty vs lefty battle...

And Freddie, that stinks about your neck, you are definitely one of the guys I would love to see on team THP.

Would love to take on Scotty G...a lefty vs lefty battle...

And Freddie, that stinks about your neck, you are definitely one of the guys I would love to see on team THP.

Funny.. Thats who I wanted to take on... Wonder why hehe

I want to take on the old lady who sits behind the receptionist desk and plays bingo on Wednesday nights! :deadhorse:

A hawk, a diamond and a Dogg leading THP into Golf's first Grandaddy. Who will complete this pyramid of power?!

Will it the best mechanic in Iowa or a school teacher from Oklahoma. Could it be a tax software professional or soft spoken man from Tennessee. We could add a Seemore guy and the original OG. Maybe a guy with three boys or one with three girls. I know the Philly area has some willing and able THPrs
As does the California area.

Who knows but whoever destiny shines on, rest assured they will bring the noise. Callaway expects to win, being in the business and all. But they're soft and over confident. This team of eight from THP gets down and dirty everyday. They don't hit knockdowns in the office or conduct interviews on an over sized chair. There are no long term swing experiments or turtle necks worn on 80* days by the boys from THP.

Being a community of professional in various fields and experts on changing gear every 6 months will give THP the raw, untapped talent to take down the Zoocrew. Shots will be taken and chest will pounded but when the dust settles and the last putt drops, THP will reign supreme.

The birth of the Grandaddy is a beautiful thing, a trend setter of sorts. I look forward to all leads up to this event and how it will unfold. Go get'em boys!

I want to take on the old lady who sits behind the receptionist desk and plays bingo on Wednesday nights! :deadhorse:

Still not convinced of your chances there OG..... :D

You have some great posts FK!

Well said as always my brother.

Back