Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to go 50-54-58 but I am having so much trouble finding anything for my stupid left handedness

my guy has 50-54-58, work on that RH game and make it happen!

So glad I don't have a wpf at the moment; however, may be reverse pondering my RTX's...have a great wedge day!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No WPF for me either.

ponder on....what brand u thinking?

At this point it doesn't really matter.

Since, Callaway, cleveland, cobra, TaylorMade, and Bridgestone are really supportive of the forum I'd like to stick with them.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So glad I don't have a wpf at the moment; however, may be reverse pondering my RTX's...have a great wedge day!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

whoa now, a reverse ponder, whats going on?

I see #WPF has started off well.
I've spent the last three or four #WPFs on the J40 60*. No other brands or lofts, just something about that one...

I have a 60 J40 Greg, you are more than welcome to put it in your bag for a round the next time we play.

Thanks, man. I'm thinking about maybe ghoing to Edwin Watts to see what they have in used 60* wedges to try one out without spending much money. Its a small store and is usually found lacking in all departments from customer service to inventory. If I haven't talked myself into buying one before we play again, I'll definitely take you up on that.

I'm going to start a Wedge Keeping Friday thread. It'll be the most boring thread ever made on THP.

If only I could actually demo wedges before buying them I would have to keep doing this.

I'm going to start a Wedge Keeping Friday thread. It'll be the most boring thread ever made on THP.

I will be in there every day with you Hawk. No #WPF here.

Really want to go 50-54-58 but I am having so much trouble finding anything for my stupid left handedness
50/55/60, dont let the 50/54/58 love sway you.

Versa #2 BWB. Can't get it out of my head!

I use a 60*. Probably my best club. Saved me tons of putts. I agree with war eagle except it's 52/56/60

I use a 60*. Probably my best club. Saved me tons of putts. I agree with war eagle except it's 52/56/60

If you can rock it, more power to ya. I just know it costs me strokes because it always became a crutch. Everyone is different for sure.

Have you even recieved the Almost Belly you ordered yet?

No....should have been delivered today but looks to be scheduled for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back