2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Furyk took just over a minute to hit after his drop when he put one in the water. Tiger took 1 minute, 13 seconds on his putt on #8. Guan took 50 seconds when he was penalized. Imagine the uproar if Tiger or Furyk took a penalty for slow play...

I have Freddie at -5, Brandt at -4, Tiger at -3, Charl at -2, Kuch at -1 and Keegan and Brian Gay at +2. Rose -3 and Sneds -4 in the contest.

Furyk took just over a minute to hit after his drop when he put one in the water. Tiger took 1 minute, 13 seconds on his putt on #8. Guan took 50 seconds when he was penalized. Imagine the uproar if Tiger or Furyk took a penalty for slow play...

That's stupid. Someone has egg on their face tonight.

I really like the looks of the green hats that the caddies are wearing. Wish I could get my hands on one.

Had the same Bo VanPelt shirt on today. Made sure he saw me on the 7th hole and he gave me the thumbs up. Really cool.

Someone on Golf Channel just said the leaderboard is "cracking"! I think so... this will be an incredible Masters weekend... Someone is going low tomorrow & Tiger will have his work cut out on Sunday. If Tiger is going to win it, I love watching him earn it... not just showing up & the other guys folding.

Have a feeling this one will epic.

Had the same Bo VanPelt shirt on today. Made sure he saw me on the 7th hole and he gave me the thumbs up. Really cool.

That's really cool, dude. I was wondering if ya' got to see him out there, and vise versa. Have fun!

Someone on Golf Channel just said the leaderboard is "cracking"! I think so... this will be an incredible Masters weekend... Someone is going low tomorrow & Tiger will have his work cut out on Sunday. If Tiger is going to win it, I love watching him earn it... not just showing up & the other guys folding.

Have a feeling this one will epic.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast. So many good guys, crammed near the top. Something tells me Justin Rose is going to catch fire tomorrow and light it up.

Okay, so I haven't been on here much today to wave the Rickie flag but here's what I'm going to say.

I felt like today just wasn't his day. Besides maybe 2 putts I saw, nothing went in for him. He didn't catch all the breaks either. Granted, the swing on 16 was awful. However, 13 was just down right awful and there were numerous holes where I felt like he had putts that should've gone in. The triple was horrible and the last 3 holes were just bad ball striking in general.

However, I feel like if anyone can get off to a hot start tomorrow and get into the mix, It's Rickie.

Still waving the Fowler Flag with Pride.

Okay, so I haven't been on here much today to wave the Rickie flag but here's what I'm going to say.

I felt like today just wasn't his day. Besides maybe 2 putts I saw, nothing went in for him. He didn't catch all the breaks either. Granted, the swing on 16 was awful. However, 13 was just down right awful and there were numerous holes where I felt like he had putts that should've gone in. The triple was horrible and the last 3 holes were just bad ball striking in general.

However, I feel like if anyone can get off to a hot start tomorrow and get into the mix, It's Rickie.

Still waving the Fowler Flag with Pride.

The dude could shoot a 100 and you would call it an ok day. I like the dedication.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

The dude could shoot a 100 and you would call it an ok day. I like the dedication.
Tiger could shoot 100 and many would say what a great round it was in spite of the score, hehehe.

Does coverage really not start until 3 today (Saturday)?

The team is shaping up pretty well heading into the weekend. Leishman was a hunch pick. No idea why, considering I had never picked him before and he was a MC in his only other Augusta appearance. Four Aussies in the field and all four are in the Top 15 and in the hunt. Was thrilled to see Scotty claw back into this thing and position himself nicely heading into the weekend. This one is wide open. Should make for an amazing weekend of golf.

THP Fantasy Team

Leishman T2
Cabrera T4
Scott T7
Woods T7
Schwartzel T14
Stenson T37
Ishikawa T55
Oosthuizen MC
Poulter MC
Coelsarts MC

Contest (In additon to $25 side bet with DK)

Adam Scott T7

Tiger may get DQ over illegal drop ?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Tiger may get DQ over illegal drop ?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Just heard that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if nothing will be done. I can't imagine a ruling taking this long.

3rd round pin placements:
ru9yry2y.jpg

I like my man Snedeker's chances :thumb:

Wow, those pins on 4, 7, and 11 are going to be really tough.

Wow, those pins on 4, 7, and 11 are going to be really tough.
Is 11 even on the green? Doesn't look like it could be 6 paces from the edge of the green

I'm wondering if nothing will be done. I can't imagine a ruling taking this long.
I was thinking the same thing, it seems like they would have announced something already!

I hope Tiger isn't DQ'd. Would take a lot away from the excitement of this weekend. So many players bunched at the top and when Tiger is among them it makes the tournament more interesting.

I was thinking the same thing, it seems like they would have announced something already!
I agree... Lots of guys are saying know rule was in fact broken anyway. I say whatever. It doesn't affect me.

Back