The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

I can't wait for some more details on this great event.....all I can see is JB grinning from ear to ear in Dallas talking about this event....JMAN and I were talking about it last night, we have no idea what to expect....but we know it's going to be big!

Hey GG - from memory I want to say this is a completely new show, maybe the one that is replacing the Elvis show. If so, don't think anyone has seen it. Of course I'm working on my 1st cup of coffee so I could be totally in left field on this, too.

It's brand new, the first show doesn't begin until May 23rd. I probably should have said, has anyone seen this information, and/or heard anything about what this will be like. If it's to MJ music how bad can it be?

Hey GG - from memory I want to say this is a completely new show, maybe the one that is replacing the Elvis show. If so, don't think anyone has seen it. Of course I'm working on my 1st cup of coffee so I could be totally in left field on this, too.

The Elvis show was replaced by Zarkana that's a resident at the Aria.

It's brand new, the first show doesn't begin until May 23rd. I probably should have said, has anyone seen this information, and/or heard anything about what this will be like. If it's to MJ music how bad can it be?

I haven't read up on what made the Elvis show not live up to the expectations, but if the MJ show is anything like Love, it should be really good. The writer/director of the Cirque show is the writer/director of the Cirque Michael Jackson IMMORTAL World Tour, so I would bet if that one is getting good reviews, then the Vegas version would be pretty good.

Looks like there are some videos on YouTube for the IMMORTAL World Tour that may give a better idea of what to expect.

One of my lighting designers is working on the show and programming all the lights. We chatted last month when I was in Vegas. Soooo......

On another note, my tickets to and from Orlando have been taken care of.

I know this is taking this off topic but has anyone seen this? http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-one/tickets/las-vegas.aspx

I hope to get info next week! Hope it is anywhere close to as good as LOVE(The best ever IMHO)

The Elvis show was replaced by Zarkana that's a resident at the Aria.

Elvis was horrible. Any other general comments would not be appropriate in this forum. I live in Memphis. I have clients who new him. I have danced shows with his music.
They dropped things, danced off time, chose the most unknown-least popular music... AGGGHHH! Wasted a lot of money on that show.

Seeing Zarkana Tuesday night. I hope it is better! Rock of Ages(client choice!) next weekend.

While I am in Vegas this week, I was considering checking out a Limo for the trip to/from the course. Anyone interested in joining in? If the price is right.

While I am in Vegas this week, I was considering checking out a Limo for the trip to/from the course. Anyone interested in joining in? If the price is right.

Styling and profiling sounds like the way to go.,,either that or one of those party buses that comes with strippers hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limo or party bus?

Don't quote me, but I am thinking some sort of Transpo might be in the works. I like the way you think but I'm going wait for my boy Deano on this one. If all else fails, we can always just borrow a local law enforcement vehicle.

The wife and I were chatting about this event and she is excited. She put it down on her calandra so she is planning, I can see the wheels turning.

As has been said, transportation to the course will be up to the individuals. However as we get closer, there may be a rental car discount for those that would like to take part.

Don't quote me, but I am thinking some sort of Transpo might be in the works. I like the way you think but I'm going wait for my boy Deano on this one.

Freddie, see JB's quote above. It will still be up to us to get ourselves to the course. I think the only think being worked on is some sort of reduced rate/package deal with a rental company. I like the party bus/limo idea, I like it with stirppers even better. LOL

Can anyone tell me which course, other than Wolf we are playing? Sun or Snow? I am hoping to play there next Sunday. Hustle up, so I can get a tee time!

Can anyone tell me which course, other than Wolf we are playing? Sun or Snow? I am hoping to play there next Sunday. Hustle up, so I can get a tee time!

I wad told that it will be sun.

Freddie, see JB's quote above. It will still be up to us to get ourselves to the course. I think the only think being worked on is some sort of reduced rate/package deal with a rental company. I like the party bus/limo idea, I like it with stirppers even better. LOL
Well if that the case, I will call my contact and get a rate on a bus to and from the course.

I have already reached out for a pricing. I requested a bus for both days to and from the course
A bus would be awesome , I would glady chip in for it. Would cost alot less than renting a car which I dont really need in Vegas.

I have already reached out for a pricing. I requested a bus for both days to and from the course

I'll definitely chip in. With it being Vegas everything is walking distance in the city/strip too.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Boom. FK is the man!

I'm in.

I am sure you already thought of this, but just a reminder that we do not have a set time in which the golf and everything will end. So the bus may be sitting at the golf course for a few hours waiting for all the participants that contributed to finish (Saturday). Just a heads up to make sure they are aware before the booking.

I know some needed exact times, and because it is a two day event, there is no exact time on Saturday because there is nothing that says everybody has to wait for everybody to finish before heading back to resort to shower, and get ready for THP Dinner.

This was the reason we went with the car rental solution so that people were not sitting at the course for hours waiting for others to finish before they can get on a bus. If people are okay with that, we of course have no issue with it.

Back