2013 THP Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored By TaylorMade

Here comes Tiger again!

Look whose charging now! Hehe

Tiger for his 2nd in a row. Sir Nick said Tiger needs to birdie every hole on the back 9 to stand a chance. lol

They said 3 in the water and a 1 putt at 12. Wouldn't that be an 8 though?

Assuming it was his first hit into the water?? Guessing it was a chip or something.

Great shot from Cabera

Assuming it was his first hit into the water?? Guessing it was a chip or something.

Yeah assuming it was hit first ball in the drink I guess. But that would be an 8 if each tee ball was replayed and hit into the water 3 times then hit the green and 1 putted. Obviously he had more fun than that though.

Cabrera is playing well for a guy that plays once a year.

Thor!!

Watching Bubba's interview. 9 - 3 putts today WOW that's poor

I'm putting this out there right now: the awkwardness of Bubba Watson meeting Tianlang Guan in Butler Cabin after this round will be off the charts.

I also doubt they'll ask Bubba at that time about his 10 on #12.

Nice to see the huge Tiger blocked drive is still in his bag.

There ya go Sneds!

Brandt finally makes.

Olesen is playing well.

Good shot there by Scott. Thought might pull it off though. Sneds getting right back in there now.

Sneds gets one back, alone in 2nd.

I'm putting this out there right now: the awkwardness of Bubba Watson meeting Tianlang Guan in Butler Cabin after this round will be off the charts.

At least he isn't pulling you in anymore.

Better the block than the hook though

Nice shot, Scotty. You should be able to put that birdie putt within two feet.

I'm going all in switching from a tiger homer to a Thor homer

Was Jim Nantz just serious with that comment of how low Tiger has to go on the 2nd nine to have a chance? C'mon now.

I am hoping Faldo just looked at him like he had two heads because he answered that question as well as he could without calling him an idiot.

Does Cabrera even have a neck?

BBC Sports asked and he wasn't to happy. He said "I made a good putt for a 10"

Back