GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine dropped a good bit which didn't surprised me. I have been shooting consistently lower scores with rounds in the 80's. Just when I started winning some of my blitz money back, it's heading back down :alien:. I won first place, won two close ups and took in a pile of money last Saturday. Everybody was giving me a hard time about my handicap. I told them, heck I earned it over the last few months. Now it's paying dividends :D

Mine dropped a good bit which didn't surprised me. I have been shooting consistently lower scores with rounds in the 80's. Just when I started winning some of my blitz money back, it's heading back down :alien:. I won first place, won two close ups and took in a pile of money last Saturday. Everybody was giving me a hard time about my handicap. I told them, heck I earned it over the last few months. Now it's paying dividends :D

Right on OG! Congrats on the good scores coming in, that's great to hear!

10.2 with this revision.

Stayed the same after some really bad scores. Wow.

Stayed at 11.4. No stroke rounds this revision period for me, after playing in scrambles.

10.9 for my first revision of the year

I went back up to 23.7 after some disappointing scores down in MB but given that it was my bachelor party I am ok with it. My GolfTec lessons are really starting to get going so I am going to be looking to really improve over the next couple weeks. I need more practice time than anything.

Still at 5.9 since I haven't posted any good scores.

Down just shy of 1 stroke to 16.2. First tick back down after a few months of climbing.

Climbing. 6.4 My stretch of scores in the 70's are starting to fall off. May continue to climb if I can't put a good run of scores together.

4.0 this morning

Since December 1st

4/15/134.0
4/1/134.7
3/15/134.6
3/1/134.7
2/15/134.5
2/1/135.0
1/15/135.0
1/1/135.3
12/15/124.9
12/1/124.7

Dropped from 14.3 to 13.3, my decent has begun and I plan on keeping it drop all the way to 9.3 with 1 point drop per revision!!!

Starting to move the wrong direction. This revision had my personal best fall off so I went from 8.4 to 8.6. Haven't been playing as much and need to get back on the wagon.

My new home course is a lot tougher so my handicap jumped from 12.8 to 13.7. I'm striking the ball better but my scores just don't show it with these tricky greens.

I am stuck in the 14's.....14.5 as of today

Went from 9.4 to 9.7. I haven't posted 20 rounds yet so who knows what I'll end up at.

9.7 up to 9.9. I am happy though, started some lessons and making some swing changes that will pay off long term.

Just signed up today for a GHIN, can't wait to see how bad I actually am!

Well, all my summer scores are now gone. All my handicap scores are from November until now. I can really see the effects of a 3.5 month lay off. I have jumped up to a 13.9. Not very happy about that.

Down to 7.7, a .5 drop. I did have a 9 hole score pending that I combined one with last week so I feel a little dirty. Good to be headed in the right direction nonetheless.

Down a little to 9.9 with only 51 rounds posted this year.

Lol at "only" 51

It means 51 out of 100 or more with lots of practice rounds and rounds not "legal" to post--struggling to find my long lost game and playing two or three balls per hole etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back