GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie, I looked you up on GHIN, most of your revision is based on those rounds in the 70s.

In about 10 more rounds, if you consistently stay in the mid 80s, it will start creeping up. The highest score on your revision right now is only an 80.

4.5. My handicap had gotten up to 4.4 at the end of the year and I haven't been able to post rounds due to the winter rules in place here in Indiana, but I was able to post my 81 yesterday and it raised by .1.

Charlie, I looked you up on GHIN, most of your revision is based on those rounds in the 70s.

In about 10 more rounds, if you consistently stay in the mid 80s, it will start creeping up. The highest score on your revision right now is only an 80.

Thanks buddy. I wasn't sure how it all worked. I was expecting it to go way up so it surprised me.

Thanks buddy. I wasn't sure how it all worked. I was expecting it to go way up so it surprised me.
That's the thing about handicaps, a few bad rounds wont kill you immediately. Get your game back on track and the bad rounds will rarely touch your handicap.

A golfers index is a potential of where they CAN score. Not a definitive of what they WILL score.

After many months of steady progress I have finally gone the other direction. I went from 8.2 -> 8.4. I hadn't looked at it but I'm assuming that I had some good scores fall off due to 6 months passing. I need to pick it up the next few weeks, I've got some low differentials reaching their shelf life.

9.7 -> 9.4

Today marks the first day of posting here in Nebraska, but there's still snow on the ground, dang it!!!

8.6 to 8.9. Staying very consistent. I would like to start moving it down again, but, I will need work on the short game to continue to improve. Hopefully it will be better weather to play off grass.

Down to 11.4 from 11.8. Heading in the right direction finally. Hopefully with the cold weather almost behind us I'll keep it going south. Been inconsistent as of late though.

I went from a 23.3 to a 22.9 so that is progress. I still have so much work to do but the GolfTec lessons are definitely paying off. Now I just have to keep practicing and working hard.

I have been stinking up lately, at least the last couple weeks. Maybe two decent rounds in that time. I have been spending too much time on my swing and not enough time on my short game. My index went up a whole point, 8.6 to 9.6 over the last month. Two consecutive times going up. Time to hit the short game practice.

Starting the year at 10.2, hope to get it down in single digits before too long.

13.9 to 13.3.. At least its going the right direction..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Down a tad from 11.0 to 10.9 still a long way to go. Still close to the highest in years.

I think my GHIN has finally started again after the winter freeze. High 70s rounds and a low 80s round at OG and Kelly's place will surely put me into a more reasonable range here shortly.

It's fun to start the year fresh, but man, returning to form after a crappy winter gets harder and harder every year.

I can't start entering until the middle of April :(

It's fun to start the year fresh, but man, returning to form after a crappy winter gets harder and harder every year.

Year round golf down here Atlantadan! Just one more reason to migrate!

I've had some pretty miserable rounds the past few weeks, but had some pretty miserable rounds fall off on this revision.

Somehow dropped from 8.0 to 7.7. I'll take it!

Stayed at 11.2 but see that dropping in the near future.

Still at 5.9. I need to play more golf.

I just checked earlier this morning. Back down to 12.8. Headed in the right direction again.

Down to a 15.2. More practice than Golf lately but a PB of 85 2 weeks ago helped

Tapping away on my S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back