New Member from the Palm Beach Beaches

rich!

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi Ya'll

Just another mid-30s guy addicted to golf - i had a number of years away from the game (shoulder injury, birth of 2 sons, busy life) - realizing i want to share game with my kids (and hopefully the wife) - i've slowly gotten back into practicing/playing when the chances arise.

current bag:
J38 dual cavity
adams v3 3/4 hybrids
cleveland wedges & dst driver/woods

go gators!

Welcome to THP

Minus the Go Gators part, welcome to THP. Love your area. THP held two outings at PGA National and had fun both times.

Nice looking bag! Welcome aboard to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome. Lived in Wellington for 7 years and moved to St Augustine. Loved it down there besides the inflation. And GO Gators!!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome th THP! Lots od Floridians here and we get together several times a year between S. Fla and Orlando, that includes the west coast too.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Rich!

Welcome to thp

:welcome: glad you decided to join in rich.

Hi Ya'll

Just another mid-30s guy addicted to golf - i had a number of years away from the game (shoulder injury, birth of 2 sons, busy life) - realizing i want to share game with my kids (and hopefully the wife) - i've slowly gotten back into practicing/playing when the chances arise.

current bag:
J38 dual cavity
adams v3 3/4 hybrids
cleveland wedges & dst driver/woods

go gators!

Welcome...I know that story well(1 kid though)

thanks all!

Minus the Go Gators part, welcome to THP. Love your area. THP held two outings at PGA National and had fun both times.

:p that is one course I would love to play just a bummer with the stay requirement, given just a few miles north of us.

Nice looking bag! Welcome aboard to THP!

thanks! I do love the J38s and wedges (cg16 - 52 & 60s) but need to reshaft from the projectx given my game is not at the previously level. V3s are great too

Welcome. Lived in Wellington for 7 years and moved to St Augustine. Loved it down there besides the inflation. And GO Gators!!!!

I love that area up there and yes, this area is a bit crazy now (been here since '00)

welcome to THP rich!

Welcome to Paradise! I went to College in Boca and have some family still down there including an aunt in West Palm and another who just bought in Ballenisles

Welcome to THP!

Back