The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Can't wait to hear about the next contest.

Same here. It's awesome to follow the excitement with this thread and the whole #Grandaddy. I was working way too much and also on a trip so this thread got way too little attention from me during the past month...

Every new contest just renews my excitement for this!! I cant wait to see who the next member is for the #Grandaddy!!

Upcoming contest for the #Grandaddy? Love it! Can't wait to see who will be joining the WINNING team of THP!

Always like seeing more going on about this. Going to be a super extraordinary event. I keep putting in work and hoping I can get lucky enough to get a spot and if not I'll be cheering on those that do!!!

You can't miss a day at THP, always good news coming down the pipe. Almost halfway full for team THP.

The next contest should be awesome!

Darn right. I've got the one from Atlanta covered, but there are seven more ZooCrewers. Let's keep building Team THP!

What's wrong with having two from Atlanta? Is this highlander? "There can be only one". Lol

Last edited:
A new #grandaddy contest??? #Hellyeah!

My guess is a new contest starts today. Look forward to seeing what it entails!

Nice to see this ramp back up. #Granddaddy

The #Grandaddy is back to the top of the most thought about golf events, now that the Masters is over. Let's get another member for team THP. I know a few from Texas that would work perfectly into the mix.

What's wrong with having two from Atlanta? Is this highlander? "There can be only one". Lol

I was talking about the ZooCrew member from Atlanta. I'd love to see some more ATL/Georgia THPers on team THP. But, whoever gets on this team is going to absolutely own it.

Can't wait to see who the next one is going to be.

I was talking about the ZooCrew member from Atlanta. I'd love to see some more ATL/Georgia THPers on team THP. But, whoever gets on this team is going to absolutely own it.

Can't wait to see who the next one is going to be.

Ah, I get it now. Slightly misread at 4am. Lol

I wonder what the format will be? And I wonder if Harry will do a Callaway Talks while you guys are out there.

I'd love to see some more ATL/Georgia THPers on team THP.

Me, too! But I think the next one needs to come from below the gnat line...
:D

I wonder what the format will be? And I wonder if Harry will do a Callaway Talks while you guys are out there.

ATL, ttd, and I have talked about this a little bit, but just guessing at this point. Definitely can't wait to find out so we can start making some plans!

I suspect Harry will do a lot of talking before we start, not so much towards the end of the round.

Aside from his concession speech of course.

Love seeing this back up on top. I am excited to see who will be the new teammate to put the smack down on the #zoocrew. Captain Hawk, ATL, and myself are pretty excited and can't wait to welcome the newest member of the winning team.

Poor #ZooCrew. Can't wait for the next contest!

Poor #ZooCrew. Can't wait for the next contest!

Me too, plan on setting up my membership this weekend so I can get in the next contest. Would love to have this opportunity with you all. Awesome!

Sent from my Samsug Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

5 days in this thread without a post from anyone? #wtf

Hopefully you've all been practicing...

Back