Hello from Columbia, SC

livingunique

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure
Hi, everyone!

I'm just coming back to golf from about a 3-year hiatus. I miss the game, I miss the exercise and I miss the community. I found this site when searching for new sticks, and I think it's pretty awesome.

I currently do not own any golf clubs at all, though Edwin Watts was nice enough to let me demo a 6 iron from the Nike VR Pro Combo set. I used to hover around an 8 handicap and I'm liking this 6 iron a lot!

Anyway, hi to everyone and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to :thp:!

:welcome:

Howdy! Welcome to THP!!

Hey there. Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Those Pro Combo irons are very pretty btw! Haven't hit them, but will this Saturday at the demo day :D

Welcome to THP

Welcome! Columbia is my hometown, happy to be headed back there in a few weeks to see my parents.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! Those Pro Combo irons are very pretty btw! Haven't hit them, but will this Saturday at the demo day :D

I was absolutely shocked at how well I could feel them. After hitting about five balls with the 6 iron, I was able to work it (albeit it very rusty) right-to-left and left-to-right. I knew when I hit it off the toe, I knew when I hit it high or low on the face. Amazing feel on them. Plus my good shots feel very pure.

I might have to buy them....

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back