The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Oh sorry, my phone is upstairs. I'm down in the dungeon writing reviews tonight. Sorry!

That's what my tomorrow will consist of coincidentally. :alien:

No worries. I'm gonna book it! In Vegas at 7:05 Thursday, leaving 10:40 Monday!

BOOKED!!!

BOOM! Crazy excited.

And chaos shall follow in our wake.

BOOKED!!!

BOOM! Crazy excited.
Let's frickin do this buddy!
captainchaos.jpg

Here are my flight times if anybody wants to potentially split transportation to/from the hotel:

Fri Sep 27 - Flight 2787
Depart ST LOUIS MO (STL) on Southwest Airlines at 10:10 AM
Stops: KANSAS CITY INTL (MCI)
Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 12:30 PM
Travel Time 4 hrs 20 mins

Mon Sep 30 - Flight 3606
Depart LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) on Southwest Airlines at 1:20 PM
Arrive in ST LOUIS MO (STL) at 6:25 PM
Travel Time 3 hrs 5 mins

Here are my flight times if anybody wants to potentially split transportation to/from the hotel:

Fri Sep 27 - Flight 2787

Same offer for anyone that is arriving at 1:45 on Friday

Fri Sep 27 - Flight 2787

Mon Sep 30 - Flight 3606
Depart LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) on Southwest Airlines at 1:20 PM
Arrive in ST LOUIS MO (STL) at 6:25 PM
Travel Time 3 hrs 5 mins

Same offer for anyone that is arriving at 1:45 on Friday

I would check with the hotel. Alot of them offer shuttles from the airport. They are at the lower level at McCarron if I remember correctly. Was fairly inexpensive last time I used it.

I just checked and flights out of Houston are still well over $400....I have got a work trip in early June and then the Morgan Cup and between those and what I already have I will have enough Rapid Rewards points to get one of the flights free....so I figure that's what I am going to do.

Still not sure if I am coming in Thursday or Friday...but I know I won't be leaving until Monday...can't miss an epic Sunday night in Vegas with my THP brothers!

I just checked and flights out of Houston are still well over $400....I have got a work trip in early June and then the Morgan Cup and between those and what I already have I will have enough Rapid Rewards points to get one of the flights free....so I figure that's what I am going to do.

Still not sure if I am coming in Thursday or Friday...but I know I won't be leaving until Monday...can't miss an epic Sunday night in Vegas with my THP brothers!
Plans not set here on this end either. Still contemplating rental/drive or fly/thrive and date in/out. What better way to celebrate the birthdays eh bro? This will be the last of my 4 outings with THPr's (at this point, but the #grandaddy is still open right?) as a conglomerate and for sure ready to send it off right. Happy Birthday in VEGAS BABY!

As soon as everything is tidy, you got it. Of course there will still be a few surprises come the event...

very cool.
hoping to check out Paiute Sunday.

Happily Tapping from toilet or bed.

Tried to book my flight yesterday but southwest screwed up and charged me and my flight never booked. Now I have to wait 7-10 days to get my funds back. And I'm not paying again till they are returned. What a joke. Good news is flights round trip are only $340.

REMINDER:

Just a reminder, this Saturday, April 20th, is the deadline for letting us know if you will be bringing a significant other.

Bumping this reminder, only 2 more days!

What are you fellas paying for airfare if you don't mind me asking, those of you that have already booked? I keep thinking to hold out and wait for a better deal, but that also makes me a little nervous. Our tax refund would cover our air and then some, but I don't want to get suckered into paying too much now, when I can get a better deal later.

Mine were right at $300 R/T from Nashville on Southwest.

Sun course scouting Sunday at 10! I'll have pictures n video.

Tapatalk 2

Tapatalk 2

Maybe do a course review since there are prizes available and it wont get lost in this thread.

Tapatalk 2
Can you clarify about practice areas in your review? I played Wolf and although the practice area/range was solid I have seen reference to a 2nd practice area. Can you provide some insight about where it is located and what it has? Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe do a course review since there are prizes available and it wont get lost in this thread.

Review n place in separate thread? I am low on sleep. Please explain.

Can you clarify about practice areas in your review? I played Wolf and although the practice area/range was solid I have seen reference to a 2nd practice area. Can you provide some insight about where it is located and what it has? Thanks!
I will try to do so. On a bit of a schedule.

Sent from my LG-P870 using Tapatalk 2

REMINDER:

Just a reminder, this Saturday, April 20th, is the deadline for letting us know if you will be bringing a significant other.
Bumping this reminder, only 2 more days!

For those that are trying to get their significant others to tag along, remind them that there are 2 Premium Outlets (North & South). If outlets really aren't their thing, the Prada and LV stores are a dime a dozen. Hey, I'm just looking out for you guys. After all, if she pays a $2000.00+ for a purse it will be hard for her to say no to your next driver.:angel:

For those that are trying to get their significant others to tag along, remind them that there are 2 Premium Outlets (North & South). If outlets really aren't their thing, the Prada and LV stores are a dime a dozen. Hey, I'm just looking out for you guys. After all, if she pays a $2000.00+ for a purse it will be hard for her to say no to your next driver.:angel:

If my wife pays $2000.00+ for a purse, I'm gonna have to sell my current driver! :)

If my wife pays $2000.00+ for a purse, I'm gonna have to sell my current driver! :)

Hmm, note to self check the pawn shops for equipment deals:alien:

Flights booked.... thinking about playing the 3rd course on friday at Paiute when we get in.

Flights booked.... thinking about playing the 3rd course on friday at Paiute when we get in.

Count me in as that is a definite plan. I'm arriving Wednesday or Thursday so extra rounds will be happening.

Back