The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take my 6i along and wave it around for some action shots..lol:rain:

What coud happen??

maar01_owen.jpg

I see where Blu has a right to be kind of ticked, especially if they weren't busy but it sounds like the manager was apologetic and hopefully the situation is good. Like One-T said, I've gotten dirty looks and/or told to wrap it up a bunch but then again I go in simply to waste time and try out new gear and never buy anything. Now I'm getting to be pretty good buddies with all the guys at the golf shop. They as ME what the new stuff coming out is like and what I'm seeing/hearing of the new stuff. Haha.

Let it go Blu, sounds like someone was just being a jerk is all.

I didn't let that interaction define my day. I consider it a blip. Doesn't mean I am going to give them any of my money any time soon. But that is what happen when your employees treat any customer like a jerk.

Weather taking out power and with it traffic lights is fine, it happens. But they REALLY need to do something about the busiest intersection in the county, eight by eight lanes wide and jammed to the inch during rush hour. It took me an hour to get through it. Genius me was in the middle lane so there was no getting out. Is an hour not long enough to get a man or two down there to direct traffic because 32 cars in pouring down rain trying to coordinate whose gonna go does not work.

Weather taking out power and with it traffic lights is fine, it happens. But they REALLY need to do something about the busiest intersection in the county, eight by eight lanes wide and jammed to the inch during rush hour. It took me an hour to get through it. Genius me was in the middle lane so there was no getting out. Is an hour not long enough to get a man or two down there to direct traffic because 32 cars in pouring down rain trying to coordinate whose gonna go does not work.

When a like goes out, it's to be treated like a four way stop until a cop gets there. It's amazing how often people ignore that and go when they please.

I've been living in illinois about 2 months now... It's been raining ever since.. I need a life jacket

When a like goes out, it's to be treated like a four way stop until a cop gets there. It's amazing how often people ignore that and go when they please.

So true. It always amazes me how quickly people forget the small (yet important) rules of driving or just how to drive in general once they get their licence.

All the other intersections were just fine without the light. This one literally has 32 cars (8 a side) all first in line. It was chaos and they should have had an officer there ASAP.

Severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado watches out. Might be an interesting evening. The lightning outside is freaking nasty.

Just wait, more nasty is on the way!!! Hasn't stopped all day...boo.

All the other intersections were just fine without the light. This one literally has 32 cars (8 a side) all first in line. It was chaos and they should have had an officer there ASAP.

I've never seen a road that's 8 lanes each direction, for a total of 16 lanes wide. That's impressive.

I'll play the devil's advocate here. He doesn't know you, he doesn't know how much money you have dropped there. There are probably quite a few people who try to take advantage of their facilities without spending any money. I know my local golf store offers "range time" on their LM for a small fee.
I have offered to pay for range time in the sim and been told "it isn't for sale". So I proceeded to beat balls for free. I never felt bad demoing every club in sight when I knew I was going to buy one from the store eventually, but lately I've discovered the beauty that is the THP Marketplace and various websites with infinitely better pricing so I feel guilty wasting their time.

Hilarious JF. Grand Rapids is full of terrible, terrible drivers. That same thing was going on 12 years ago.

I've never seen a road that's 8 lanes each direction, for a total of 16 lanes wide. That's impressive.

Brain fart. Big time. Eight total, five one way and three the other.

Hawk I'm referring to Beltline and 28th.

THPing on Tapatalk

Power is flickering on and off in my house, we just went and unplugged everything. It's weird. I wonder if it's a line or something.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

The rain flooded the entire basement. Yay.

THPing on Tapatalk

DMV office

DMV office

I dont know about in NY but NJ changed it to the Motor Vehicle Commission, as if people would hate them less. Sorry dude. DMV is the absolute worst.

Missouri calls it the Department of Revenue

Allergies. This year has been worse than any year I can remember. They are absolutely beating the crap out of me at the moment.

Isn't that a happy birthday slap in the jimmy.

just what I was looking for.

I dont know about in NY but NJ changed it to the Motor Vehicle Commission, as if people would hate them less. Sorry dude. DMV is the absolute worst.

yup, awful. But over with.

Oh the joys of living in the country. My dog was sprayed by a skunk this morning and I have an 11:00 tee time. From everything I read, I'm supposed to wash her down with a mixture of peroxide, baking soda, and liquid soap asap or it will linger for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back