RBC Heritage [Spoilers]

My interesting picks were about as good as my non-interesting picks. Pretty bad.

My picks were...bad. Might work out, I know that I've had a bunch of well positioned guys on Saturday slide down the board so maybe the reverse can occur. Not hopeful, though.
Can't see 6 and 7 back making a charge.

Awful hard to be unhappy should Hoffman pull it out, though. He's had 21 or so putts on TWO days. That's just flat out impressive.

Got a few guys in the first few pages of the leaderboard, not much to get excited about

My team is actually looking good this week, hoping I can make a bit of a move:

e3abyjaq.jpg

First week I feel like I have done something right. All 10 guys made the cut and I have 3 guys with a shot to win this thing.

I'm pulling for anyone other than Hoffman today. He is one of the few guys on tour I don't care for. I soured on him when watching the TPC a few years ago and he snapped his putter over his knee coming off of 18 in the third round during the TV coverage.

Don't care for the crazy hair either. Read where he keeps it like that not because he likes it but to be more recognizable on tour. Time for a haircut man, no ones got time for that wild mullet!

I only got to watch a little bit of this yesterday, but looked like Hoffman was making every putt he looked at, gotta love days like that. Stupid me didn't get my picks in, so sitting this one out in fantasy.

I only got to watch a little bit of this yesterday, but looked like Hoffman was making every putt he looked at, gotta love days like that. Stupid me didn't get my picks in, so sitting this one out in fantasy.

He was sure on, 21 putts yesterday.

I have Webb in 2nd and two other T-6 I believe. Can't wait to watch this afternoon to see how this shapes out. Hopefully some good golf out there today.

I'm pulling for anyone other than Hoffman today. He is one of the few guys on tour I don't care for. I soured on him when watching the TPC a few years ago and he snapped his putter over his knee coming off of 18 in the third round during the TV coverage.

Don't care for the crazy hair either. Read where he keeps it like that not because he likes it but to be more recognizable on tour. Time for a haircut man, no ones got time for that wild mullet!

I don't recall Hoffman doing that (not saying he didn't, just that I don't remember it), are you sure you aren't thinking of woody austin? he was known to break a putter or two

hmm. He also did this

Who hasn't tossed a putter in a pond?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Who hasn't tossed a putter in a pond?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I've never tossed a putter in a pond, but I did toss a wedge into a pond. After I had snapped it over my leg.

I've never tossed a putter in a pond, but I did toss a wedge into a pond. After I had snapped it over my leg.

I tossed an Adams hybrid into the Pacific Ocean...it was still in one piece.

the wind is looking to make this finish interesting

Coverage just starting in UK. Have not seen any of the tournament this year. Looks like I have a couple of guys who might figure, if Hoffman comes back to them...

I like how the golf channel announcer just said Webb will be alright in these conditions he is very patient. Well by patient he must mean really slow.

I hope this one doesn't go into a nine hole playoff like the European Tour.

Luke is making a nice move up the board today. I would like to see him take the win.

Info on Hunter Mahan? I have missed it.

GG has like 4 guys in the top 10 this week.

I'm reading update on luke Donald and it just said his tee ball on 15 went 122 yards ?? Anyone see this ? What happened ?

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Back