Dustin Johnson & Zach Johnson Pull Out of Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears that due to unrest in the region, the golfers have pulled out of the Ballantine's Championship in South Korea this week.

Hard to blame them for that.

I support this decision. I wonder what Louis will do.

As the others have said, can't blame them at all. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't earlier.

It's hard to disagree with them on that. Especially with recent events here in the states, you just never know what's going to happen.

They would be fine if the had Dennis Rodman on as a caddy...

Good for them. I would want to be there either.

yeah, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near North Korea right now either.

Can't blame them at all.

They would be fine if the had Dennis Rodman on as a caddy...

He is such a moron. Being buddies with the N. Korea leader. What a jackass. Both of them.

I sure would like to see them this weekend at the Zurich.

He is such a moron. Being buddies with the N. Korea leader. What a jackass. Both of them.

Couldn't agree more, they should deport his sorry @&$ over there if he likes it so much!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

They should come play in New Orleans so I can put them on my fantasy team.

I wonder if they cashed their appearance fee checks before the withdrawal or after that decision was made.

I wonder if they cashed their appearance fee checks before the withdrawal or after that decision was made.

Do they get them prior to starting? Or after the event?

Do they get them prior to starting? Or after the event?

I have no idea. All I know is that there had to be a good reason for DJ and ZJ to want to fly all the way to South Korea for 1 week, then turn right back around and play at the Wells Fargo event in Charlotte next week. Oh right, that reason is $$$$$$$$$$.

I would have backed out too! No way in hell would I be risking my life for money that I already have. I completely respect there decision in withdrawing from this event.

I sure would like to see them this weekend at the Zurich.

Cant blame them for pulling out but would love to see them at Zurich as well!

Hard to blame them for that.

Hard to blame them for pulling out, I'm sure they're missing out on some money as well.

I wouldnt play. I wouldnt go near there.

Also, golf is HUGE in China, I find it hard to back a country that potentially backs N Korea. I wouldnt go there either.

I don't blame these guys for pulling out of this one, the place is a tinder keg ready to blow at any time. Likewise though, I don't blame either for initially seeking the $$$$$ over there if they were offered appearance fee's.

Back