2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some XHot fitted goodness turned up this morning. Wasn't to sure on the color when i ordered it but in hand it's really cool.

DSC_0978_zpsacb686a7.jpg

DSC_0979_zps76212758.jpg

Nice pick up dude! Love that XBomb logo

Nope, I did XHot Pro for my driver. It may just be that they're shipping as they get finished. It just adds to the excitement though. Really fun to see stuff arriving.

I love that they are shipping stuff out in this manner. Total surprise. You never know who will get what or when

Freddie, Jake and Nate dropping some goodness today. I have been in meetings all day and got this in a text message from my wife. Oohh baby I cannot wait to get home! Looks like a double dip of flat stick and driver for me today!

boxes.jpg

Nate's feet pics have had me cracking up all day. Yorkem's delivery guy sure was busy today

Awesome Yorkem!

Clearly Nate is over-compensating due to my wrench joke earlier.

Not gonna take pics with my phone on this bad boy so will do so when I get home tonight, but I will let you all know that Da Tank is in the House!!! And the grip combined with the body of the putter is off the charts! Will post as soon as I get home!

Not gonna take pics with my phone on this bad boy so will do so when I get home tonight, but I will let you all know that Da Tank is in the House!!! And the grip combined with the body of the putter is off the charts! Will post as soon as I get home!
YESSSSSSS!

Nice Yorkem and Nate. Looking forward to some pics from my Callaway family

yorkem with the double score #jackpot!

I just want you all to know how incredibly jealous I am of everyone part of this MC.

Always nice to see some courier action here, brown boxes crossing the world! #THPMC only a few months away!

I just want you all to know how incredibly jealous I am of everyone part of this MC.
The Morgan Cup is more than just about the guys playing in it.

Oh how well I know. That I why I said everyone that is a part of it. Playing in it, helping with it, knowing each other enough to be able to joke with each other and discuss it on here. I am fairly new to THP, and I am still trying to get to know all of you guys, so I am not as "into" the MC conversations as much as most of you.

That I what I am jealous of.

Oh how well I know. That I why I said everyone that is a part of it. Playing in it, helping with it, knowing each other enough to be able to joke with each other and discuss it on here. I am fairly new to THP, and I am still trying to get to know all of you guys, so I am not as "into" the MC conversations as much as most of you.

You are/can be now!

It's about THP the community as a whole. We hope you embrace it and follow along with us as we experience this. It is like nothing you could imagine, we are all so lucky to be a part of this!

Doesn't mean we aren't jealous of dudes posting pics of multiple boxes with custom clubs at their doorstep :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back