G,day from Australia

sirmontague

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,

Sydney, Australia here. Came back to the game after 20 years away. Back then I got 10 lessons and played maybe 9 rounds over 2 years.

Girlfriend wanted to play recently and inspired me to get back into the game.

So thanks to the information on this site I now have - TM Burner 2.0 10.5* Driver, 15* Fairway Wood, 18* Hybrid, 4-AW Irons, TM ATV 56*, 60* and TM Ghost Manta Putter, all packed into an Adidas AG Strike stand bag!!

Getting out once a week and hacking away. Got the old feelings back - love it when I'm hitting well ... hating it when I'm not. Haha.

Judging from what I've been scoring, handicap will probably end up 20 - 25 when I get around to it.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Glad you found us!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to :thp:

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be on here.

Love my set and wanted to brag about it, hehe. Will swap the 4 iron for a 21* hybrid and the AW for an ATV 50* later ... then it will be perfect!

Was hesitant about getting another hybrid as I couldn't hit it to save my life (was treating it like a fairway wood). Today it finally clicked over and I found the rhythm (it's just a weird looking iron) and BOOM!!

COME ON "AUSSIE!!!!!!!!"

Welcome aboard buddy. Glad to have you here. I know your going to be so hooked that your gf will probably hate you soon, unless you get her hooked also.
Enjoy & welcome again.

Welcome to :thp: sirmontague!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Woohoo! Another Aussie! We're really starting to dominate lol

Where abouts in Sydney are you from? I'm on the central coast, member of Gosford Golf Club & play there mostly but do get around a bit lol.

welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome. Love the Taylormades!!!!!

Welcome to THP

Back