Player Personal Logos

Do to work for a business with a logo? Do you have a business card with a logo?

Yes and yes.

I just wanted to answer your question :D

Well yeah, but it's not MY logo. Totally different connotation.

A PGA Tour professional is a small business owner. They are their own business. They let their play determine if they are good enough for a logo.

My logo would be a fish of some sort swinging a golf club. Initials bore me. I need something humorous and fun.

I dont know, Hunter Mahan and Justin Rose both have them. :D

MC was already taken. If it's going on the scorecard, why put it on yourself too? Seems like a smart plan.

If someone wants to take my initials, make a logo, put it on apparel and pay me for it, I say GO FOR IT!

THIS!! Just send me the checks!!

My logo would be a fish of some sort swinging a golf club. Initials bore me. I need something humorous and fun.

I like it. Fish are pretty cool. I'd want a turtle though. They're like tiny, clueless dinosaurs.

A PGA Tour professional is a small business owner. They are their own business. They let their play determine if they are good enough for a logo.

Fair enough. But I couldn't do it. It would just feel too strange to me.

To the point of a business logo being different than a personal logo, it absolutely is. Think about a Ben Hogan logo vs. a Nike logo. When you see the Nike logo, the first thing you think of is not the founder or the CEO of the company, you think of their products. When you see the Ben Hogan logo, the first thing you think of is the founder, Ben Hogan himself. A different type of person names his company after himself vs. after something else.

I like it. Fish are pretty cool. I'd want a turtle though. They're like tiny, clueless dinosaurs.

Either a cartoonish fish or my C.J. Dog wearing a backwards hat and sunglasses or something. That would be pretty boss.

I like it, most look good by some are very weak

I dont know, Hunter Mahan and Justin Rose both have them. :D

OH SNAP. I actually really like Hunter's
home.png

Funny. I was thinking this last night when I noticed Justin Rose had it on the back of his hat. I don't have an issue with it just was noticing it's getting quite popular. Selling their brand. More power to them.

I would hate to see my logo if I went by my nickname. I;m with war though if someone wants to pay them for their initials good for them.

Lucky for me someone's already created one for my initials:
kth_rgb.jpg

For guys like Tiger and I.J.P. they are suporting their own lines of clothing and other products. I don't think D.J. and Hunter have their own line of anything and I don't see the point in it other than it can look good on a staff bag. So while I don't see the point I don't have a problem with it.

Nobody would be beating down my door to put my initals on their hat. Can you hear this? "Who wants to be on the JV team? I do! I do!"....don't think so! They would have to make a play on a logo on my last name, or some combo of my first initial and last name.

But if someone wants to design, and pay me for that...sign me up!

James

Here ya go thainer , bored on a conference call...

edysasyz.jpg

Im going to start branding myself.

Actually, the hat I wore this morning has "War Eagle" across the back of it, so I have that going for me.

And I have a few hats that identify themselves as mine, they have "Dawgs" written on them. :smile:

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

sometime ago, someone from the planet kripton stole mine, the big red "S" stands for "SHEF"

I worked one up quick for myself this morning. Not too bad for KTH
4avabyhy.jpg

Siri speaks for me!

Back