SPOT OPEN - 2013 THP Outing

I hope this gets filled soon! This is a weekend not to miss. The company, golf, games, food and smell of monkey butt from all the thick cotton shorts in various loud patterns. What are you waiting for?

I hope this gets filled soon! This is a weekend not to miss. The company, golf, games, food and smell of monkey butt from all the thick cotton shorts in various loud patterns. What are you waiting for?

Who would I be rooming with? Any ideas?

I don't have my card on me that I need but I can purchase flights tonight. The airfare is crazy cheap right now. $425 round trip! How are people getting their clubs there? I'm thinking of using fedex...

I don't have my card on me that I need but I can purchase flights tonight. The airfare is crazy cheap right now. $425 round trip! How are people getting their clubs there? I'm thinking of using fedex...

Pm golfergal she has all The room answers u need

Dang buddy, this sounds like you are pretty much in this wing ding! :blob:. PM golfergal and she will answer the room mate question. You better jump on that round trip fee for $425.00 :thumb: Heck I can't fly my crop duster in no cheaper than that :bulgy-eyes:.

Dang buddy, this sounds like you are pretty much in this wing ding! :blob:. PM golfergal and she will answer the room mate question. You better jump on that round trip fee for $425.00 :thumb: Heck I can't fly my crop duster in no cheaper than that :bulgy-eyes:.

I'm in unless someone else jumps in before I get my card info....I'm at work until 2am.

I am not at my computer right now to tell you who you would be rooming with but you would be taking the spot of degoins (goins) so you can check the villa thread to see who your roommate and villa mates would be.

I'm in unless someone else jumps in before I get my card info....I'm at work until 2am.

FedEx the clubs, PM GG a d let her know you're interested and the rest of us will hope you can make!

Hawt dawg rtparty may be coming to the BIG party :bananadance::blob::clapp::guitar::golf::party::thumb:. Dude you won't regret or forget the good times you are signing up for. This is the last spot so if you can get er done tonight I believe you will be the lucky winner!

I am not at my computer right now to tell you who you would be rooming with but you would be taking the spot of degoins (goins) so you can check the villa thread to see who your roommate and villa mates would be.

Looks like JerseyNate & Carsten.

Welcome to the outing dude! Glad you can jump in

Congrats man! Welcome to the outing, villa mate!

He still had to confirm his flight, let's not jinx it.

I'm glad to see someone step up otherwise I might've jumped on the grenade (grenade of awesome of course) myself!

Congrats man! Welcome to the outing, villa mate!

Thanks Nate! I'm super excited.

He still had to confirm his flight, let's not jinx it.

Lol, it's 11 my time so just a couple more hours before I can buy my flights.

Here is the grand question....

Spend $400 on a new Titleist driver or spend $200 on the raffle and hope I win the driver?

I'd like the driver now so I can put in a few range sessions....

Spend $400 on a new Titleist driver or spend $200 on the raffle and hope I win the driver?

eh, you might as well just buy it while you're in your spending money groove. It's far less painful (and more enjoyable) that way. Ride the wave!

I will say neither at first. Since you are going to be at an outdoor demo day with launch monitor and every driver imaginable, hit them all and see which one you like best. You might surprise yourself.

Definitely buy the driver after demo day. There will be every driver imaginable out there to hit on the open range AND on the LM. On top of that, JB can help you get the perfect shaft for you.

What they said! Will be best fitting imaginable!

Glad ya coming brother and I might even share some monkey butt with ya :thumb:

Glad this was filled and yes you should buy $200 worth of raffle and try to win a new driver.

Love it! Glad to see this full again, I know I can't wait!

Back