2013 Ohio THP Invitational Recap & Picture Thread

Congrats to Frogger and Zenger!

Great pics, loving all the "Serious" golfer outfits. Congrats Zenger and Bullfrog!

I'm back in Atlanta. A little but of weather issues, but nothing too bad.

Pictures looks great! I need to work on my form a bit.

You are very photogenic, even if you hit a bad shot you could never tell lol.

This was truely an eye opener! I had no idea that THP could put such a great bunch of golfers in one place and really have alot of fun. Pictures were really great and the dinner was so nice cuz you got to talk with everyone. Bullfrog and Zenger deserve what they earned cuz everyone there knows what a bear this course was!
GG,JB..........you and your crew have done a magnificent job of bringing together a family. Golfers who love golf and look foreward to the next round because they are members of THP! I wish I could attend every event..........Thank you all!

Looks like another quality THP outing! Way to go bullfrog and zenger

All together now. Here is no why. Ok, thanks! :act-up:

You are very photogenic, even if you hit a bad shot you could never tell lol.

That tee shot was actually a good one. 280ish and pretty straight. My setup/swing is just all over the place, which sticks out to me when I look at the pics and film.

But, these looks do cover up a lot of swing flaws. I will concede that.

Caught up on the pics, had another great time with thpers today, the end to a great weekend.

Congrats to the winners and congrats to JB and GG along with the rest of the team responsible for organising another excellent event looking at the pics

Dance - thanks for posting the vids. Got damn I wasn't wrong at all when I said lifting has ruining my flexibility and swing. I have hardly any back swing!!

That vid was great for me to see. Need to start stretching and get that rotation back to normal.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an absolute blast playing golf with you guys this weekend. Zenger your the man! You are a true "long baller". Man you hit it a ton. I had a pretty rough front 9 thanks to my chipping. Man my chipping was horrid. But I turned it around on the back for sure. It was nice to add my name to the THP HOF again and it be for a different event this time. Plus i was the first thper to do this at separate events. I'm really in the THP record books now. :bulgy-eyes: Next one will be the MC in July, go Team Hackers! For all of Zenger's and I's hard work we got some sweet prizes. Here is some pics of my winnings. Not counting the THP HOF.

Trophy
Spoiler
69B14C15-0DAA-474C-8F99-A5515ADEAD24-21667-000006B650E44922_zps25993dd5.jpg

Now with the case behind so you can see engraving.
845078DB-8A66-4C05-848D-E7A7A8A60C1D-21667-000006B6641E8AE8_zps4d1e7f56.jpg

Cleveland 588 RXT Wedges

Spoiler
82A6EDC4-0091-43B5-A3D3-221145761CDA-21667-000006B6A78E95A7_zpsee2c8f02.jpg

86F3B9CE-F0C8-4058-8345-0221BA0BA304-21667-000006B6E4686819_zps0702bec0.jpg

487DF545-5B7B-4B86-8E0B-984AC26CCD6A-21667-000006B70300FE57_zpsd82e0a47.jpg

Par 3 winnings

Spoiler
2D69EFA6-C18C-4172-8F47-F1F9C1136833-21667-000006BB743824A8_zps45a7e9a5.jpg

Everything I was lucky to bring home with me together

Spoiler
[
5BEFAFD6-3D8F-455E-A51A-59F233B1958A-21667-000006BB904E4520_zps7f81c040.jpg

A big shout out to Mike Dean and Canadan for setting this up. It was a blast. Can't wait to do it again. You had it pretty organized.

GG, it was great to see you again. You sure are on top of everything at these outings! You do an awesome job for THP. If I haven't said it before or lately, Thanks for all you do. You rocked this!

JB, thanks so much for brining the Tour Van to Ohio again. You sure know how to put on an event! I am really looking forward to teeing it up with you sometime! The more I see you the more I realize what a heck of a nice guy you are! It will be nice to BS with you while we play. You rocked this too. Congrats to both of you on your memorable Friday night.

Cleveland Golf, thank you for sponsoring such an awesome event. Yet again another Rocking! I am really looking forward to playing the Q stars again and you sure have some awesome wedges.

I look forward to teeing it up with you guys again. Will see a bunch of you at the outing in 2.5 weeks.

Last edited:
This was a great weekend!
Dan, Zak, Jeremiah was a ton of fun. Hilarity ensued, great shots, near hole-in-one (or 3), and a feeling of great camaraderie. Felt like we were a weekly foursome for years. Jeremiah great playing, way to carry me on the back nine, I hope we can tee it up again in the future.
Thank you for Canadan and Mike Dean(congrats on the weight loss) I liked the course a lot very scenic back nine, great choice.
JB and GG thanks for making this all possible.
Cleveland for providing great gear and sponsoring such a great Ohio event.
Very nice spending dinner time talking with Dance, Tgtt, Amart, and gaijen&(fiance) I we can play some in the future.

Thank you!

Awesome stuff guys. Sounds like you had a blast while winning (not surprising at a THP event). What did you guys shoot?

Nice job guys looks like it was a great time! Congrats Zenger and Bullfrog on the win, good stuff. Definitely cool to put some faces to names cant wait for this weekend in AC.

ddxu those shorts are awesome! I need some of those.

169 was winning score

Congrats to Zenger & bullfrog. Good going guys! Hotel Wi-Fi extremely slow here, so just wanna say Kudos! to JB, GG, Canadan & Deano for going all out organizing this very memorable event. I'll carry good feelings with me for a long time. Meeting more THPers was so awesome. Until the next time (THP Bridgestone Championship in LV), you all keep 'em straight. Cheryl & I are off to Tigers vs. Braves game soon. I hope the camera hits us, as I'll have my THP Albatross Club Cap on. Let only good spirits guide you. Ch-miigwetch ( Big Thanks) All.

Brings a tear to my eye

First of all Congrats Bullfrog and Zenger! Bullfrog getting his name twice in the THP HOF is pretty awesome :clapp:. Dance_Business what ya doing with my pants on dude? :confused2: :D ? ddxu what ya doing with my shorts on dude? :confused2: :D? Great pics of all you guys and it looks like you all had a blast. I saw a bunch of THP'ers I have personally played golf with and a bunch I plan to tee it up with in the future! JRod sporting the awesome beard too :cool:. LargePhil, quit standing beside folks making them look Duey tall :bulgy-eyes:. Great job to JB & GolferGal on another successful and exciting road trip :thumb:

Thanks OG! I'm extremely proud. I'm hoping to add it again come July. :banana::bananadance:

Mine too he was 20 feet short! :alien:

More like 10 the second one was from the green. :laughing: you got to see my chipping

I feel so bad. TGTT played lights out and we should have won but I crapped the bed so hard.

Feel terrible.

Grats BF and Zeng!

Back