The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my kids one of those big aZz cedar play house/fort/ swing set things. Spent all day "assembling" it.. It still doesn't even look close to being finished. I should have paid someone to do it.

I bought my kids one of those big aZz cedar play house/fort/ swing set things. Spent all day "assembling" it.. It still doesn't even look close to being finished. I should have paid someone to do it.
Well it's back to the play set... Yes I quoted myself. It's like a double rant.

Yesterday: Play basketball for 2 hrs and football for another 1.5

Today: lie in bed wishing there was an ice bath next to it

Can...not...move

Yesterday: Play basketball for 2 hrs and football for another 1.5

Today: lie in bed wishing there was an ice bath next to it

Can...not...move

It sucks doesn't it, it sucks figuring out you are getting old.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Playing with golfers who throw clubs, slam clubs, and are so wrapped up in their own suckage that they can't even acknowledge a good shot by another player.

About a month ago, I screwed up my wrist on the course after getting to steep. Rested it for a few days, wrapped it up, and it was good.

This afternoon after my round, it was throbbing. Swollen and throbbing like a mother tonight.

Dang dude, did this happen after we played a few weeks back, the swollen was? Did you stub it while swinging?

Dang dude, did this happen after we played a few weeks back, the swollen was? Did you stub it while swinging?

He did it with me during a round and really should have stopped. The club caught and you could tell he was in pain. Felt so bad for him.

About a month ago, I screwed up my wrist on the course after getting to steep. Rested it for a few days, wrapped it up, and it was good.

This afternoon after my round, it was throbbing. Swollen and throbbing like a mother tonight.

Damn buddy, sorry to hear that. I battled a wrist 3/4 of last season, I hate it with a passion.

My rant is JUST NOW getting internet/phone/cell service back this weekend. I loved a full day with the Doc (and we needed it), but I'm on THP withdrawal!!

It was a few weeks before that, and yeah, stubbed it on a swing. Club caught in the ground and my wrist kept going.
He did it with me during a round and really should have stopped. The club caught and you could tell he was in pain. Felt so bad for him.
Yep, same wrist.
Damn buddy, sorry to hear that. I battled a wrist 3/4 of last season, I hate it with a passion.

My rant is JUST NOW getting internet/phone/cell service back this weekend. I loved a full day with the Doc (and we needed it), but I'm on THP withdrawal!!
It's brutal. Killing me right now.

The Swing Tips section, not the Ask The Pro section, is for people to give advice to questions by other forum members.

The Swing Tips section, not the Ask The Pro section, is for people to give advice to questions by other forum members.

I'm Guilty of posting in the ask the pro thread this morning. Btw...can you merge the three over the top swing threads.

I'm Guilty of posting in the ask the pro thread this morning. Btw...can you merge the three over the top swing threads.

I only saw two. They also posted in the swing tips section. But I will look for the third.

And for shame, Tad, hahaha. It happens. But once someone notices it's the Ask the Pro section and they post anyway, that's what gets me.

It sucks doesn't it, it sucks figuring out you are getting old.

Yeah. Sucks bad! Lack of exercise makes it worse though.

Yeah. Sucks bad! Lack of exercise makes it worse though.

It makes be feel less lazy if I blame it on getting older.

There is no coffee in the house. There is virtually nothing I want to do less than go to the store this morning. This is a grievous situation.

i absolutely cannot stand people who chew with their mouths open.

I just settled into bed, with no intention of getting back out tonight. I then noticed it was light outside. What have I become.

Also I had chinese food for dinner, and it was terrible.

My home course was closed Thursday-Saturday for a corportate event...then it poured rain last night and the course was too wet to play today....I hate going a weekend without getting out to work on the game.

Delayed flights into and out of Atlanta. Hanging in Orlando airport sucks like getting bit by your kids hamster

Tried to go to the range. Couldn't even swing a club. Thinking I need to get my wrist checked out.

Tried to go to the range. Couldn't even swing a club. Thinking I need to get my wrist checked out.

Please do. Last time I did that (I think you were there), it turned out it was nothing, but swelling was causing the pain. I had to take some time off. Dont rush it.

Please do. Last time I did that (I think you were there), it turned out it was nothing, but swelling was causing the pain. I had to take some time off. Dont rush it.
Going to have someone check it out tomorrow at work.

Going to have someone check it out tomorrow at work.

Sorry to hear about this. Life's too short to go through day to day pain at your age, get it solved quickly.

Delayed flights into and out of Atlanta. Hanging in Orlando airport sucks like getting bit by your kids hamster

Solid rant.

I grumbled at 5:00am when I got up for my early flight back to Atlanta. But I felt much better when I saw the afternoon forecast here. I imagine flying this afternoon was rough. Sorry FK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back