THP Events Hall of Fame - The Shrine is Open!

You gonna be trying to add another title anytime this year?

I plan on it in CT and quite possibly Atlanta. I'm hoping I can.

2 more guys getting inducted to this in Ohio in a few weeks.

I have two more chances to add my name to the THP Hall of Fame this year. I'm going down swinging!

I have two more chances to add my name to the THP Hall of Fame this year. I'm going down swinging!

I went down swinging recently as well. 93 flipping times.

Next weekend, 2 new members of the THP Events Hall of Fame will be inducted. Pretty excited!

Next weekend, 2 new members of the THP Events Hall of Fame will be inducted. Pretty excited!

I will be riding LargePhil's Coattails right into the Hall of Fame

Nice MD. Looking forward to finding out who is next.

Scottro and I will be honored to be the next inductees.

The 2013 Invitational Series continues this coming week in OH and 2 more members are getting inducted. Good luck.

I nominate GolferGal to get inducted on a special ballot, since no events could ever happen without her! :clapp:

The week is here. By the end of this week, 2 more golfers will be put in the THP Shrine.

Check out the Hall of Fame everybody and see the two newest additions. Congrats Zenger and Bullfrog

Newest inductees aren't showing up for me. But regardless, congrats Zenger and Frog! Hoping to join y'all after Branson or Vegas!

well done fellas

Congrats dudes!

Newest inductees aren't showing up for me. But regardless, congrats Zenger and Frog! Hoping to join y'all after Branson or Vegas!

Clear cache and/or cookies.

Congrats boys!

Welcome to the Hall Zenger and Bullfrog. Well done lads.

Congrats guys!

Welcome to the hall fellas! Glad to have you along!

Back