Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

No, you're a much better ball striker than I am. Plus, your shirt will probably blind me. ;-)

Seriously, I'm mainly looking at iron sets and doing some driver shaft testing at Demo Day. I'm fairly set with fairways/hybrids right now.
Na dude..you hit pretty dang well. I'm not sure what shirt I will have on, might see a lot of gray and black from me this year..depends a lot if I have my test Puma Golf ZL shoes.

Na dude..you hit pretty dang well. I'm not sure what shirt I will have on, might see a lot of gray and black from me this year..depends a lot if I have my test Puma Golf ZL shoes.

Incredibly confident we'll have them by then.

I created a spreadsheet that everyone can use to put down when they arrive and on what days they are interested in playing extra golf. This might help people arrange rides to and from the airport as well as help people make up foursomes for times not covered by the outing (Saturday & Sunday morning). I ask that people please be respectful when filling this out.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aux_Ivck5TEQdEdqTEkwNkFWZG91U3RacnQ1LVVDUEE&usp=sharing

If there are any problems with it let me know and I will try to fix it.
I accidentally started writing in RoundersRob's cells.. So I had to delete the yes/no for golf certain dates.... My bad!

Has anyone started to make additional tee times for Saturday yet? I know we ran into some tourneys last year and want to make sure I lock up a spot if necessary.

You all are welcome but it was actually JimneyCricket65 who did this originally a while ago. I just got the word out and included a few columns

Well thanks to yourself and Jimmy :thumb:.

Seeing some of these names has been really excited. I was a newbie last year and met some folks I'm looking forward to seeing again. Plus reunion is sick!

Seeing some of these names has been really excited. I was a newbie last year and met some folks I'm looking forward to seeing again. Plus reunion is sick!

Looking forward to seeing you again Freddie...and having a cigar with you as well.

Has anyone started to make additional tee times for Saturday yet? I know we ran into some tourneys last year and want to make sure I lock up a spot if necessary.

I believe any additional golf on Saturday and Sunday will have to be arranged by individuals on their own. Freddie was nice enough to step up and try to arrange some things from Thursday and I did the spreadsheet with golf rounds so people can see who else is interested in getting some extra golf in.

Someone with knowledge can correct this if I am wrong but once there I think it would be relatively easy to get a tee time Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

I can make a few woodshed announcements if you like.

It wouldn't be the same without them.

I'm very happy to see things pick up today. Perhaps everyone just needs to be at work goofing off on THP to post :D

These four days are coming at a great time as I needed a break with other golf junkies. Counting down the minutes in my head.

Even if my swing isn't ready in a couple weeks, I will still look good chasing my ball around out there!

20130429_154521-1_zps57788bff.jpg

I can make a few woodshed announcements if you like.

You da man Drops! Idrops has earned the title of CEO of the woodshed community. He takes care of all newbie inductions and post arse whupping briefings. :D

Even if my swing isn't ready in a couple weeks, I will still look good chasing my ball around out there!

20130429_154521-1_zps57788bff.jpg

Dude you are gonna look sharp as a tack an twice as flat headed :thumb:

Totally getting pumped for this now. I have been spending some days in some dreary parts of the US, and am looking forward to being in the sun, playing golf with awesome people.

Totally getting pumped for this now. I have been spending some days in some dreary parts of the US, and am looking forward to being in the sun, playing golf with awesome people.

Likewise buddy. Hoping to possibly teeing it up with you again.

I'm not only psyched about meeting everyone and the demo day, but also for mward to play 9 holes as a lefty and try and break 50. Texashacker and I have our doubts.

I'm not only psyched about meeting everyone and the demo day, but also for mward to play 9 holes as a lefty and try and break 50. Texashacker and I have our doubts.

Oh jeez. As you should. He will be stacking and tilting all over the place.

I have bought a crap ton of clothes today for the sake of this. Wow. Talk about shopping spree excuses.

Just updated the spread sheet.

I'm so ready to see so many of my friends again, and to finally meet so many others.

SO ready for this.

Right there with you brother.

Looking forward to seeing you again Freddie...and having a cigar with you as well.

This sounds like a great idea Playdough. Count me in.

Playdough and yorkem you bring the cigar I'll buy the bourbon. Can't wait to kick it with you guys. Sure to be fun and entertaining.

Oh....odds just came in from Vegas on Lawn Jockey aka mward won't break 60 for 9 holes left handed.

We still have some sort of competition announcement upcoming for this shindig?

Wife and I are counting down the days until we hit the road. 2 weeks and 7 hours!

Playdough and yorkem you bring the cigar I'll buy the bourbon. Can't wait to kick it with you guys. Sure to be fun and entertaining.

Oh....odds just came in from Vegas on Lawn Jockey aka mward won't break 60 for 9 holes left handed.

Deal! We will talk about another set of cigars for the MC too.

We still have some sort of competition announcement upcoming for this shindig?

Wife and I are counting down the days until we hit the road. 2 weeks and 7 hours!

Hey, that's great news cookie. I thought you had told me Steph wasn't going to make it to the outing but she would be at TMC. Looking forward to seeing you both bro.

While I cannot attend, will there be video of this feat? :clap:

J.

If you don't think I can't break 60, what sort of side wager would you like Mr Kong?

Back