Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme Driver - THP Preview & Review Thread

My Razr Fit Extreme came in today. I returned from work and practically ran to my doorstep like a kid running to the living room on Christmas morning. I quickly unboxed it, and delayed my range trip long enough to snap a few pics.

Dude that is such a sweet looking driver. The color scheme makes it look like a beast

Wake that driver is awesome! I commented on the MC thread but wanted to get it here as well. I love in the one pic you can see your reflection of you in your work clothes. I wish I could wear cool clothes like that to work!

Great choice on the Udesign too bro!

Wake that driver is awesome! I commented on the MC thread but wanted to get it here as well. I love in the one pic you can see your reflection of you in your work clothes. I wish I could wear cool clothes like that to work!<br />
<br />
Great choice on the Udesign too bro!
Haha no you don't, hot in summer, cold in the winter

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Wake i'm guessing you forgot about the laser etching with Udesign too :banghead:

Sho nuff did, oh well, no biggie.

Just get me a rock with a sharp edge. I'll inscribe whatever you guys want on those things.

very nice wake! can't wait for mine to get in! the red looks really good. i'm surprised how much i like it i'm usually not a huge color driver head guy but it really does look sharp. hoping this really is the fairway finder i think it can be for me.

I am the same way normally. Just give me a plain black head. However, on Friday my red with white accent RFE came in and holy hell it is great looking. Like Wake, I went with a red grip...red with white NDMC. Looks great. Feels even better.

Never thought in a million years I'd be playing with a red driver, by choice.

I am the same way normally. Just give me a plain black head. However, on Friday my red with white accent RFE came in and holy hell it is great looking. Like Wake, I went with a red grip...red with white NDMC. Looks great. Feels even better.

Never thought in a million years I'd be playing with a red driver, by choice.

PICS!!!!

I am waiting on my shaft with grip to come in, for now, it's the demo shaft with stock grip. He told me last Friday Cally had shipped the shaft and grip. I posted a few pics of the head previously when I was in the shop and he showed me the red/white heads he had, but I will put a full spread up when I get my shaft with grip in.

I hit it like absolute dogcrap at the Ohio outing (similar to how I hit every other club in the bag), but I went to the range tonight and was absolutely destroying it. Oh my. Really wish I had those swings this past Saturday, absolute bullets that felt great and flew on a rope. 282 lasered to the wooden post holding the fence up at the end of the range, hit a few that were cooking when they caught mid way up the net. My goal is to carry it once this year, haha. I couldn't keep it on the map Saturday, today I wasn't far off line on any except for a couple poor swings. Made my night, I haven't hit my driver well at all any of the few times I've gotten to swing this season.

Got a nice little gift at work today.....Black Beauty is here!

Great looking headcover!
Headcover_zps06641405.jpg

Bottom of the Xtreme
Bottom_zpsb4fe85f5.jpg

Crown of the Xtreme - nice reflection there!
Reflection_zps55de107c.jpg

Fubuki K70 X shaft
Shaft_zps871628dd.jpg

Ready for some action! I just got longer off the tee boys!
Crown_zpsca24a1f6.jpg

Pictures were certainly worth the wait. Man does she look good

Had another good range session with my RFX 11.5. The things is so easy to hot and very forgiving. I don't remember with 10.5 being his way when I hit it in the sim.
The wind was in my face and the ball was just slicing through. No ballooning. The club is so easy to hit that I actually got a little bored hitting it cuz it just did what it was suppose to do even though my swing wasn't perfect. Let me rephrase, boring but really fun to hit!

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Looking great Nate. Love the blacked out look! Wish mine would have had the uDesign option.

Yep...black on black was the way to go. Looks terrific Nate!

Nate DAMNNNNNNN that looks freaking amazing! i can't wait till mine gets here! i'm drooling over here and i'd love to have it for the AC invitational.

Looks good Nate!

Nate, that is beyond gorgeous buddy.

I am waiting on my shaft with grip to come in, for now, it's the demo shaft with stock grip. He told me last Friday Cally had shipped the shaft and grip. I posted a few pics of the head previously when I was in the shop and he showed me the red/white heads he had, but I will put a full spread up when I get my shaft with grip in.

I hit it like absolute dogcrap at the Ohio outing (similar to how I hit every other club in the bag), but I went to the range tonight and was absolutely destroying it. Oh my. Really wish I had those swings this past Saturday, absolute bullets that felt great and flew on a rope. 282 lasered to the wooden post holding the fence up at the end of the range, hit a few that were cooking when they caught mid way up the net. My goal is to carry it once this year, haha. I couldn't keep it on the map Saturday, today I wasn't far off line on any except for a couple poor swings. Made my night, I haven't hit my driver well at all any of the few times I've gotten to swing this season.

You'll get it dialed in. You hit it pretty long just got to get it straight and keep it away from peoples houses

You'll get it dialed in. You hit it pretty long just got to get it straight and keep it away from peoples houses

Lol. That house took a bruisin from me for sure on that one.

Posted via Tapatalk.

Nate, that black bomber looks amazing!!!

beautiful , one of my fav shafts too, I approve!

Darn it Nate she certainly is a beauty

Great pics Nate! I hope to see some serious bombing in July!!

Black on Black is absolutely stunning. If I was going to order one that's how I would have it - no doubt about it!

Back