The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a goal set for myself for a decade. 10 long years of struggle. Physical and mental. I started scratching and clawing my way up about 2.5 years ago. Always, the goal was there in my mind.

There are only a few people that I have opened up to about my life. Completely opened up. They know exactly what I have struggled with. I think they know what my goal was.

Tomorrow, the goal will be achieved. I will no longer feel like a complete and utter failure. I can't describe to you the happiness that tomorrow is going to bring. Those who know me, know how emotional I can get. Tomorrow will be a very emotional day for me. I have worked extremely hard for this day and it is here. I am utterly happy

Congratulations chunky.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Good for you, chunky.

I have had a goal set for myself for a decade. 10 long years of struggle. Physical and mental. I started scratching and clawing my way up about 2.5 years ago. Always, the goal was there in my mind.

There are only a few people that I have opened up to about my life. Completely opened up. They know exactly what I have struggled with. I think they know what my goal was.

Tomorrow, the goal will be achieved. I will no longer feel like a complete and utter failure. I can't describe to you the happiness that tomorrow is going to bring. Those who know me, know how emotional I can get. Tomorrow will be a very emotional day for me. I have worked extremely hard for this day and it is here. I am utterly happy

Dang dude, this sounds pretty big. No idea what the goal was but congrats man!!

Congrats Ken

Congrats Ken!

I will be going into the classroom for a half day today...first time I've set foot in a classroom as a teacher since I student taught.

It looks good from the top of the mountain dude! Happy for ya :clapp:

Awesome Chunkster!

My boss texted me and told me to take the day off and rest up. Whoa.

Really? That's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I havent been feeling well so it was a nice surprise. His stock just went up a bit in my book.

My boss texted me and told me to take the day off and rest up. Whoa.

Really? That's pretty awesome.

Sounds good since Dev has been sick. Hopefully it's not because Dev is going to be working the next 28 days straight and his boss wanted him to have a good day off before the fit hits the shan! hehehe

I can take the day off today if I want to! I've been balls to the walls the last three months.

The sun is back after 2 straight days of gloomy rain. Sun is in the forecast for the next 5 days at least. Awesome!

Just received an email, there is a Golfsmith about to open nearby....FINALLY!

Its pretty much been golf galaxy or bust around here, glad to have options now

Finally got the e-mail I have been looking forward to. Driving range at my local course will open Friday and the course should be ready for play in a week.

3.83 GPA this semester. Curse that 1 B...

Not shabby, Darren.

Nice DK! Well done man better than I ever did haha

I'll take it. Can't say I deserved an A in that one class anyhow because I didn't exactly do a lot of work.

Congrats Chunky !

Myself and 3 good friends joined our first after work league. It's at a nice course in the area. It will be nice to know we will have our time every monday after work to get out and walk 9

My family is all healthy (*knock on wood*). Everything else is just chaff, IMHO.

You're a TOOL fan.. And obviously a MJK fan.. So, whatever you say I automatically like! :friends:

I received an extra 2 punches on my range card.. They thanked me for being a loyal customer and i'm now that much closer to a free bucket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back