The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to that angel Nate.

my HHJJ is I have not been pain free in quite some time. Today is a good day.

Good for you Freddie!!! Thats great news

Good deal Tad. Send some of that over here.

So happy to see this dude, having experienced consistent pain levels like you I know just how much it affects you. This is fantastic news dude.

Happy birthday to your daughter Nate.

Tadashi, that's awesome man, it is nice to be pain free.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Great news Freddie! :bananadance:. Now go take some folks to the woodshed :deadhorse:

Happy Birthday to your little one Nate!!!

Glad to hear the good news Freddie!!! I hope it continues for a while.

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little angel!

Happy birthday to your daughter. She's adorable.

That's great news. Constant pain is no way to live.

My HHJJ is that it's been three months since my kidney transplant. I no longer need to wear a surgical mask when in public, or when outside. I also have no physical restrictions, so I can do more than just cardio in the gym and more importantly, I can start playing golf again! I haven't hit a golf ball in almost a year (playing golf while on peritoneal dialysis is VERY uncomfortable), so it's off to the range this weekend to beat on some balls. Woohoo! :banana:

That is AWESOME Bonk! I'm really glad to hear that man. Enjoy it!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my little angel!

Awesome Nate! HB to her!

Freddie! Just in time for a kickass weekend with THPers just around the corner.

My HHJJ is that it's been three months since my kidney transplant. I no longer need to wear a surgical mask when in public, or when outside. I also have no physical restrictions, so I can do more than just cardio in the gym and more importantly, I can start playing golf again! I haven't hit a golf ball in almost a year (playing golf while on peritoneal dialysis is VERY uncomfortable), so it's off to the range this weekend to beat on some balls. Woohoo! :banana:

That is huge!

I FREAKIN LOVE THE HHJJ THREAD.

Here's mine... Been in my new house (first one) for just over a month. Erin's graduation is tomorrow so we both have family coming and staying with us this weekend. I have wanted a house for a few years now, but not for me really, but to be able to invite others in to stay and have a place to entertain others. I love family gatherings and now I can host my own. The time is here boys. For how critical I always am internally on myself, I can truly feel this weekend and KNOW my dad is smiling and proud.

And in a week we get to take our first vacation together in over 4 years without family, and I get to hang out with THPers!

I like Jesse James!

I wish I could come to your party.

4.0 GPA so far in my Masters program. Woo.

Just got a call to setup a phone interview. After all the work I have put in with applications, I am praying this works out!

Nice work Steel!

TH - good luck buddy!

Nice!! Who with?
Just got a call to setup a phone interview. After all the work I have put in with applications, I am praying this works out!

Sister in law that manages a jewelry store, HUGE happy happy joy joy with an anniversary quickly approaching.

Sounds exciting, good luck!

Way to go TexasHacker34, I'll be wishing you good fortune.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Well my dog has had us all nervous over the last week. Our 10 year old lab started throwing up a lot last week. She went in for surgery last weekend and they didn't find anything wrapped in there but her intestines were extremely irritated and enflamed, so they had to do biopsies. We were very worried about what would cause that, thinking it could be cancer. We just got the results back and there is no cancer at all! So we still don't know what caused all the vomiting, which is a bummer. Its also a bummer that we spent $1600 for surgery and tests that told us pretty much that it may be her food that caused an irritated stomach. The vet said she had never seen anything like this before. But, I'm extremely happy because my pup is gonna be OK!

Glad to here it IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back