Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Im pleading here guys. We are just a couple of weeks out and are making final plans on meals, and so many other things. Hours a day are spent finalizing this event by GolferGal and everything is coming together. If something changes in your plans, or your significant other is not coming or really anything of the sort, PLEASE LET US KNOW asap.

After 15 years of working for Eddie Bauer my wife has way more clothes than I do. She would come home with bags of stuff and try and cover it up by saying she bought me a shirt, which was true, but what is in the other 3 bags. haha
ddec is a full on hoarder he doesn't wear half the crap he owns, unless its golf clothes. ;)

My CC still has not been charged, I am giving them through today and then I am giving them a call. Anyone else?

My CC still has not been charged, I am giving them through today and then I am giving them a call. Anyone else?

just PMed morgan no one has been charged yet..... you can call and have them charge it or just wait i'm calling tomorrow and checking to make sure its charged properly

ddec is a full on hoarder he doesn't wear half the crap he owns, unless its golf clothes. ;)

I found 2 pairs of jeans yesterday with tags on them in a size I have not been in about 10 years. I really need to purge.

Still waiting to be charged as well...

just PMed morgan no one has been charged yet..... you can call and have them charge it or just wait i'm calling tomorrow and checking to make sure its charged properly

Thanks Buck, I will do the same.

My flights is 625pm.
Can I squeeze in two rounds, I wonder.

QUESTION:

If you need an earlier Tee Time on Sunday, OR can't play at all on Sunday because of a flight, please let me know via PM ASAP, because we are working on the teams now.

Thanks!

Same here. I will also call them tomorrow. Or maybe someone paid for me :fingers-crossed:

Sitting through an extremely boring training class today I kept drifting off into tiny bits of sleep. The weird thing was I would have a 30 second "mini" dream that always involved golf. I guess my mind is already at Reunion and my body needs to catch up.

Been extremely tied up with work the last 36 hours and just got back on THP . Excited to read that the Bridgestone thread is updated, running over there to see what's new!

With the outing next week, I see a trip to TJ Max and Marshall's in my future. I always can find some cute clothers for golf for cheap at the least an outfit for the dinner.

I told my wife I needed to hit up the golf store for some new clothes too. She was surprisingly ok with it.

Crap! I have yet to run by Ace Hardware and pick me up a couple of outfits :banghead:. They have some red bull overalls on sale too :angry:

They charged me right away back when I called there around the 2nd week of April. She told me I was paid in full and good to go :thumb:

They charged me right away back when I called there around the 2nd week of April. She told me I was paid in full and good to go :thumb:

I think they put my charges on your card too! Lol

Seeing everyone get excited for this being a week out is making me depressed. I really hope to be able to join you all next summer!

Seeing everyone get excited for this being a week out is making me depressed. I really hope to be able to join you all next summer!

It's the post-THP Invitational blues man.

I think they put my charges on your card too! Lol

Hawt dang it! :at-wits-end: I'm fixin to take somebody's arse to the woodshed :deadhorse::D. haha That means drinks on you for the weekend huh? :bananadance:

I hope you make it next year partner!

I hope you make it next year partner!

I told Morgan and Lee I was going to try to make it a graduation present to myself next summer! Hope to meet you and KB there, my friend!

Just a heads up, I bought my tickets for the wheel Friday night, don't forget to either go ahead and get them or to bring extra. 30 for $100 is the deal of the day. :smile:

Couple question for everyone, I'm getting into MCO at about 10PM on the 16th, and need to be at the airport around 1pm on the 19th is there anyone else who will be there/leaving around that time that wants to split a cab as it looks to be about ~$60 one way for a cab, is that correct? If it is $60 one way and I can find anyone to split a ride with I'll look at renting a car, which leads me to my next quesiton.

If I rent a car, I google mapped it and it looks like the fastest way from the airport is across a couple of toll roads. I've never driven on a toll road before so how does it work, do you pay when you get on, or off is it charged too the license plate?

Just a heads up, I bought my tickets for the wheel Friday night, don't forget to either go ahead and get them or to bring extra. 30 for $100 is the deal of the day. :smile:

Thanks DD!! I kept forgetting to do this... just got my tickets.

Couple question for everyone, I'm getting into MCO at about 10PM on the 16th, and need to be at the airport around 1pm on the 19th is there anyone else who will be there/leaving around that time that wants to split a cab as it looks to be about ~$60 one way for a cab, is that correct? If it is $60 one way and I can find anyone to split a ride with I'll look at renting a car, which leads me to my next quesiton.

If I rent a car, I google mapped it and it looks like the fastest way from the airport is across a couple of toll roads. I've never driven on a toll road before so how does it work, do you pay when you get on, or off is it charged too the license plate?

If you can't find someone there around that time I'd be willing to drive back out that way and pick you up. I don't plan on leaving to the airport on the 19th till a little later though. Let me know if you end up needing the pick up though.

I don't know about the toll roads there (and hopefully a local can chime in), but ones I've been on usually have a way to pay at the booth and then lanes for cars with the transceivers for prepaid tolls. Sometimes the booths manned that can give change and sometimes there's no one and you need the right change. I always try to carry a bunch of quarters just in case, as I always seem to get bit running into unmanned ones when I'd plotted out on their toll map and thought there wouldn't be any of them.

We have a lot of equipment coming in for demo day. This is just one of the boxes from Callaway and its packed with equipment.

9y7uqe8u.jpg

Just from today.

u9ynyvur.jpg

Back