Great looking little man!

Thanks for sharing that pic One-T. Looks like you'll soon have somebody to whip you out on the course. Enjoy while you can. :D

Very nice, One-t! He looks like you. If he had a beard he'd look like TC.

Pretty soon he'll be running the city of cranklin. Thanks for sharing dude, though I'm still not sure how you made such a cute kid.

--
tapatalk

Well, I havent been in this thread in a while. I figured I would add my newest addition to the Calloway family. her name is Essie. She was born on 4/23 and of course I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

IMG950357_zps8e4368b1.jpg

My wife was bored one day and decided to take some pics. She just text me some screen shots.

IMG950406_zpse909e818.jpg

IMG950408_zps73d1c2d6.jpg

and of course I have to add a picture of Crew. He was in a newspaper add because a doctors office here was going to start taking kids. This is the pic used in the add.

_DSC3940try1_zps23129090.jpg

Love the pics!

Congrats again, One-T!

Oh man. I want to squeeze her! I'll get a little sappy here, but having a little girl is something else. Mine is all about daddy right now and I'm eating it up. Congrats on the healthy and beautiful family.

Nice buddy. Stone great pics of Essie. Crew man already has your hair style.

Just caught up with this. Congrats One-T.

Congrats One-T! Growing that family one kiddo at a time!

Thanks everyone!!! Its been a very hectic house lately!

That's awesome, One-T. Congrats buddy!

Jarret, great pics buddy. Adorable kiddos!

Thanks for posting the pics! Congrats again.

Essie is so beautiful look at those eyes.

Dude Crew is the head off you. Never gonna be able to deny he is your son

Why am I not surprised that One-T's kid is already a male model. :alien:

Say many prayers for me...on the way to the hospital. New thper to be born tonight!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Congrats One! God speed sir!

One t that little one is a life changer. Can't wait to see you next week and catch up. I have some things for crew as well. Congrats and well done

Awesome, congrats One-T!

Great looking pictures bro!! Congrats on the little one....and Crew has definately got daddy's hair :D

How long before you lock that beautiful little girl up in the basement to keep the boys away? ;)

hahaha @ some of those comments.

Of course he is a model Ary. The funny thing is...I see why they say that all parents think their kid is good looking. Hell, I do.

Jenn, she will not be allowed out of the house from 14 to 34.

Well, I havent been in this thread in a while. I figured I would add my newest addition to the Calloway family. her name is Essie. She was born on 4/23 and of course I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

IMG950357_zps8e4368b1.jpg

My wife was bored one day and decided to take some pics. She just text me some screen shots.

IMG950406_zpse909e818.jpg

IMG950408_zps73d1c2d6.jpg

and of course I have to add a picture of Crew. He was in a newspaper add because a doctors office here was going to start taking kids. This is the pic used in the add.

_DSC3940try1_zps23129090.jpg
Awesome, congrats, those are sweet photos!

Back