Odyssey White Hot Pro Putter Preview

My White Hot Pro 2-ball just arrived and it's a seriously cool looking putter. Same as my driver i'm not gonna take any pic's right now but I'll take plenty in the morning at the course. The 2-ball head cover is something that caught my eye straight away!!!

I left Regina (my fiancee) pick the grip and she did me good. Loving the look and feel of it already. Although saying that i've only rolled 2-ball so it's quite easy to get a feel for the WHP straight away

Very nice Kelly. I know you'll roll it well!

My White Hot Pro 2-ball just arrived and it's a seriously cool looking putter. Same as my driver i'm not gonna take any pic's right now but I'll take plenty in the morning at the course. The 2-ball head cover is something that caught my eye straight away!!!

I left Regina (my fiancee) pick the grip and she did me good. Loving the look and feel of it already. Although saying that i've only rolled 2-ball so it's quite easy to get a feel for the WHP straight away

Very cool that you had Regina pick your grip. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Being indoors doesn't do this putter any justice but here is one.

A decade of greatness

DSC_0988_zpse587764f.jpg

Looking great David, very cool that you get to stick with a style that suits you to perfection!

Looking great David, very cool that you get to stick with a style that suits you to perfection!

Nothing better then a putter that just works

A decade of greatness

DSC_0988_zpse587764f.jpg

I love David's consistency, he knows what he likes and he sticks with it. No pondering for him, just gettin down to business!

Damn do I love that 2Ball goodness. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on this one vs the MX. I game the White Ice so I wonder what the difference is between that and the WHP. They are just awesome. It wouldve been the putter I would have gone with too.

I will be ready to trade beers for time with the WHP 2Ball in MB.

Nice looking putters david! That white hot pro looks nice and clean, very sharp. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Damn do I love that 2Ball goodness. I will be interested to hear your thoughts on this one vs the MX. I game the White Ice so I wonder what the difference is between that and the WHP. They are just awesome. It wouldve been the putter I would have gone with too.

I will be ready to trade beers for time with the WHP 2Ball in MB.

I'll have initial thoughts for you tomorrow. I have a good feeling about the WHP the insert feels super soft. I like the fact of being able to change the weights on the head. It also comes with a seriously cool pocket in the headcover. I'll have to video that one for you.

Putters for beers i'm good with that

I'll have initial thoughts for you tomorrow. I have a good feeling about the WHP the insert feels super soft. I like the fact of being able to change the weights on the head. It also comes with a seriously cool pocket in the headcover. I'll have to video that one for you.

The White Ice has the weights and a pocket in the cover for the mini wrench and weights too, so smart on their part. I wonder if the White Ice insert is firmer than the WHP then.

The White Hot Pro has weights you can change?

The White Hot Pro has weights you can change?

Yes, here is a hold me over until David gets in here with in hand goodness.

Odyssey is also releasing adjustable-weight models of the D.A.R.T, D.A.R.T mini, 2-Ball and 2-Ball Blade (all for $179) that include adjustable weights and a wrench that allows golfers to increase to the head weight from 350 grams to 360 or 370 grams.

Odyssey-White-Hot-Pro-2-Ball-Putter.jpg

A decade of greatness

DSC_0988_zpse587764f.jpg

I said it in the MC thread and I will say it here, that is one sexy picture of putter goodness

Looking forward to your thoughts as a 2-ball connoisseur

I did not know this...very cool.

Thanks guys. It's strange to think that i have only owned one putter the DFX since beginning golf 9 years ago

Thanks guys. It's strange to think that i have only owned one putter the DFX since beginning golf 9 years ago

I have lost count, but there were always some favorites that came back around.

I have lost count, but there were always some favorites that came back around.

Dunno why but i've never lost faith in the 2-ball. Everything about it just wants to sink putts

Dunno why but i've never lost faith in the 2-ball. Everything about it just wants to sink putts

Funny thing is, I can't get away from blade style putters. Mallets, half mallets, 2-ball...for some reason they do not suit my eye. Different strokes for different folks, as long as we drain putts (which we do) I guess it doesn't matter

i'd love to throw that 370 in there or maybe something even closer to 400g

Funny thing is, I can't get away from blade style putters. Mallets, half mallets, 2-ball...for some reason they do not suit my eye. Different strokes for different folks, as long as we drain putts (which we do) I guess it doesn't matter

Hell yeah we do :D

Would you believe for the life of me i can't use a blade putter. I like trying one on putting greens simply because i love the look and style of the #1 but i have resided to that fact i'll never game one

Hell yeah we do :D

Would you believe for the life of me i can't use a blade putter. I like trying one on putting greens simply because i love the look and style of the #1 but i have resided to that fact i'll never game one

I hear you buddy. If I use a 2-ball or a mallet I seem to put everything about 6 feet past the hole.

Back