What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. no thanks.

I might need you to do some shopping for me, hah! YOu buying online or local?

Online. My local golf joints SUCK. Its pathetic really.

Got my IJP Tech Trousers yesterday. Tried them on for fit and wow. One of it not the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever had on. These are probably going to at the top of my list for dedicated golf only pants. So comfortable and love the stitched in front crease that runs the length of pant leg.

I hope you have better success than we did. Every single one of them ended in issues. Between the front clasp falling off, horrible stitching elsewhere and more. The fit was great, but the rest left a lot to be desired. Hope you have better luck.

hehe I knew you'd say that. I couldn't even bring myself to throw it in my cart.
Maybe throw up in your cart.

JB I'll keep an eye on those things. They seem pretty well put together but wear always exposes things. I got a pretty good deal on them through their ebay outlet so I won't be out full retail. The cleaning instructions was pretty particular about washing and care so I'll try to follow those closely and see how they wear and report back later in the season.

Fairway styles?

Nope, there was a 2 for 60 deal on the bay. Figure why the hell not at this point.

Wife is going to kill me though.

Fairway Styles does have a solid sale going on Arnie stuff right now though.

Nope, there was a 2 for 60 deal on the bay. Figure why the hell not at this point.

Wife is going to kill me though.

Fairway Styles does have a solid sale going on Arnie stuff right now though.
Off to the bay...

now we are talking!

G_558038_01_3.jpg
This is on sale at EW near my house

Couple Travis Mathew shirts.

Couple Travis Mathew shirts.

nice snag! i love the last release and the new release is great as well.

i grabbed a nice wind/rain jacket Zero Restriction from a local course that i love. figure it might come in handy down in orlando.

nice snag! i love the last release and the new release is great as well.

i grabbed a nice wind/rain jacket Zero Restriction from a local course that i love. figure it might come in handy down in orlando.

The new line of lavender and purple features is super nice. Thinking of taking a look at it and grabbing a shirt or two.

The new line of lavender and purple features is super nice. Thinking of taking a look at it and grabbing a shirt or two.

with how often they come out with releases i usually wait till the next release when you can find stuff on sale. i can't afford $85 shirts the way i buy TM clothes. lol i wanna buy some more shorts they are so freaking comfy! wore my only pair i own today and got a few compliements.

with how often they come out with releases i usually wait till the next release when you can find stuff on sale. i can't afford $85 shirts the way i buy TM clothes. lol i wanna buy some more shorts they are so freaking comfy! wore my only pair i own today and got a few compliements.

Yeah I don't blame you there. They tend to do what, two releases per season or three? Just wait until you see the July release.

Yeah I don't blame you there. They tend to do what, two releases per season or three? Just wait until you see the July release.

hahaha great!

Also just snagged this bad boy.

flatbill-cap-blk-frontleft-main.jpg

I could never pull it off but those pants are awesome!
Took me a while to pluck up the courage after seeing this combo in the shop a few weeks ago.

Sligo does coordination better than just about any other company IMO. Nice pickup.
true this, their colour palettes lead to lots of combos.

That shirt will also go with my white Calvin Klein trousers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pick up. Love that combination.

Thanks man - gonna post a pic once received :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally found the Arnie shirt I have been wanting in my size...

gu2y7ejy.jpg

Finally found the Arnie shirt I have been wanting in my size...

gu2y7ejy.jpg

like it war i'm just sweating thinking about wearing it in florida!

like it war i'm just sweating thinking about wearing it in florida!

It's felt great the past few weeks! 80s and low 90s, nice breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back