Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering selling some clubs I just have lying around and using that money to fund some apparel pondering.

I'm pondering selling some clubs I just have lying around and using the money to do some totally unnecessary further equipment pondering. :banana:

This might be my first #WPF before I go to bed.

Always Nikes on my mind

Happy #WPF!

Todays ponder; SCOR 54 and 58 to compliment the 50 I have in the bag.

My #WPF is still Vokeys. Especially since I learned the one in the bag right now has illegal grooves.

After finally pulling the trigger on the J40 60* wedge and gaming it last weekend, I'm pondering replacing my 52 and 56 Vokeys with J40s. Now, if I do so, do I go with the regular shaft in the 52 for full shots or the DG Spinner shaft and possibly lose distance between the 52 and the PW? Hmm...

After finally pulling the trigger on the J40 60* wedge and gaming it last weekend, I'm pondering replacing my 52 and 56 Vokeys with J40s. Now, if I do so, do I go with the regular shaft in the 52 for full shots or the DG Spinner shaft and possibly lose distance between the 52 and the PW? Hmm...
That would be a large gap, greg. Going PW at 44* to a 52* J40 w/ Spinner... you are looking at a huge gap.

Vokey TVD Graphite Ion finish.. 2013 Nike Black Ox.. #WPF

That would be a large gap, greg. Going PW at 44* to a 52* J40 w/ Spinner... you are looking at a huge gap.

Exactly my thinking. Right now I'm at about ten yards, 125-115 with the Vokey 52. Generally speaking of course, I've hit my 56 120 before somehow.

Exactly my thinking. Right now I'm at about ten yards, 125-115 with the Vokey 52. Generally speaking of course, I've hit my 56 120 before somehow.
It's called thinning a wedge. :alien:

It's called thinning a wedge. :alien:
Not that shot. It was full and high, and flew the green. Tahoe Dust saw it, it perplexed both of us.

Nikes in the future?
Nikes will be in the bag this year, guaranteed. Unfortunately, my 3 year old VR wedges just have lost their bite. It's a sad day.
You need some 588's man.
Those are not a ponder, as those will be in the bag soon. I pondered those for a solid 2 months!

Nikes will be in the bag this year, guaranteed. Unfortunately, my 3 year old VR wedges just have lost their bite. It's a sad day.

Those are not a ponder, as those will be in the bag soon. I pondered those for a solid 2 months!

Define soon. :alien:

Pondering a Nike Covert Tour, Callaway X Hot or Cobra Amp Cell driver. I need numbers! They're all so sexy. :confused:

Sent from my Note 2

Cleveland XL Custom that is fitted to me

Did a quick search on Callaway Razr Fit/Xhot adapters because I was thinking about swapping the shaft out. I keep seeing RH. Do they make a LH version of the adapter?

Did a quick search on Callaway Razr Fit/Xhot adapters because I was thinking about swapping the shaft out. I keep seeing RH. Do they make a LH version of the adapter?
Is there such thing as a lh/rh adapter?

Dev I've never heard of such but I know on Titleist the settings are different for lefties and righties. Check golf works web site to see, but I doubt it or check your book and look at the R & L settings.

I need a new face.

I need to go for a spin.

I need to be... Rotexcelsior!!!

#Rotex #WPF

Would the tool to use be Rotexcalibur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back