2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on all the orders. There is definitely going to be a lot of sick sets on the range for Media Day! I will be trying out so many clubs off camera, it will be hard not to wear myself out! Congrats guys!

Catching up on all the orders. There is definitely going to be a lot of sick sets on the range for Media Day! I will be trying out so many clubs off camera, it will be hard not to wear myself out! Congrats guys!

I'm just going to walk around to different bags and just pull clubs out. Sorry in advance friends (Jim Nance voice)

I'm just going to walk around to different bags and just pull clubs out. Sorry in advance friends (Jim Nance voice)

Jim Nantz

you've dishonored a legend with your horrible spelling error.

Single D, that sounds like a great plan. By the end of the day everyone is gonna be looking at me because I'm gonna be standing on the range with 2 dozen different clubs next to my bag and everyone is gonna wonder where theirs went.

Jim Nantz

you've dishonored a legend with your horrible spelling error.

Steve Jobs' auto correct. Playing tricks since 2008.

Single D, that sounds like a great plan. By the end of the day everyone is gonna be looking at me because I'm gonna be standing on the range with 2 dozen different clubs next to my bag and everyone is gonna wonder where theirs went.

I like your style double d!

Order In!

Head Chosen – X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Grip – Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] choice REL 3GEN – White); 1 wrap
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts – KBS Tour Stiff

Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf for this opportunity! It never gets old saying that! Once I was selected to Team Callaway I knew these would be the irons I was drawn to. They were everything and more...way more! Just a really good transition for me from my MC's to now these. Thanks again!

Saweet Nate. The X-Forged are gonna rock MB

This may not be the best place to post this, but I need a MC supporter badge for my signature. Where could if find some of these things used in your signatures.

I am really looking for the individual team badges like INgolfer's avatar and maybe just a supporter of the Morgan Cup logo.

This may not be the best place to post this, but I need a MC supporter badge for my signature. Where could if find some of these things used in your signatures.

I am really looking for the individual team badges like INgolfer's avatar and maybe just a supporter of the Morgan Cup logo.

If it's INgolfers your looking for, you should be able to right click on the picture and copy the image URL and place it in your signature just like as you would any other picture

nice pick nate! i really still have no idea what irons i'm going with fitting will be the deciding factor i guess its a great problem to have but i really dunno what i'm gonna do.

not even leaning one way or another anymore... been a fun few months hitting them both all the time to see what i like better.

A Morgan Cup badge would be great, but you definitely need the Team Hackers avatar, no doubt!

nice pick nate! i really still have no idea what irons i'm going with fitting will be the deciding factor i guess its a great problem to have but i really dunno what i'm gonna do.

not even leaning one way or another anymore... been a fun few months hitting them both all the time to see what i like better.
That's what is great about these irons........there is not a wrong answer!!

That's what is great about these irons........there is not a wrong answer!!

i still then i end up with 2 sets sooner or later.

Delivery!

zejydy7a.jpg

Oh my! Those are stunning Ryan!

Oh man...you Cleveland guys are stealing my thunder.

Anyhow, order placed:

Head Chosen: XHot Pro
Dexterity: RH
Setup: 5-PW
Grip: GolfPride New Decade Multicompound Black/Dark Blue, Midsize, +2 wraps
Lie: Standard
Length: + 1/2 inch
Shafts: Project X Flighted 95, 5.5

Love it bro! Mid size grips + 2 wraps...you must have huge hands

Boom! Putter order in....

Putter Choice & Model: Never Compromise Gambler Straight
Putter Length: 36"
Loft: Stock
Lie: Stock
Offset: Stock
Headweight: 350 (stock)
Grip: Super Stroke UltraSlim Blue/white (if available)
Dexterity: RH

JConn going for the Gambler. I hear you bro, that is a sweet flatstick.

Order In!

Head Chosen – X Forged
Setup - 4-pw
Grip – Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] choice REL 3GEN – White); 1 wrap
Lie - Standard
Length - Standard
Shafts – KBS Tour Stiff

Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf for this opportunity! It never gets old saying that! Once I was selected to Team Callaway I knew these would be the irons I was drawn to. They were everything and more...way more! Just a really good transition for me from my MC's to now these. Thanks again!

X forged making an appearance in Nate's bag. Those are gonna look real pretty bro.

My Order is in:

Head Chosen – X Hot Pro
Setup – 6-PW
Head Chosen – X Hot
Setup – GW and SW
Dexterity -- LH
Grip - Callaway Crossline Black Grip
Lie – 2* Upright
Length - +1/2”
Shafts – Callaway M75i Tour Graphite

Nice job yorkster. Going with the X-Hot 5 hybrid this year?

Nice job yorkster. Going with the X-Hot 5 hybrid this year?

That's the plan bro. I love the Callaway hybrids so I am thinking 3, 4, and 5

My Order is in:

Head Chosen – X Hot Pro
Setup – 6-PW
Head Chosen – X Hot
Setup – GW and SW
Dexterity -- LH
Lie – 2* Upright
Length - +1/2”
Sticking with the graphites, I like it! I think this setup will serve you well, bro!

My Order is in:

Head Chosen – X Hot Pro
Setup – 6-PW
Head Chosen – X Hot
Setup – GW and SW
Dexterity -- LH
Lie – 2* Upright
Length - +1/2”
Nice setup buddy. So you're going X Hot Pro then some X Hot wedges? Am I understanding that right?

Sticking with the graphites, I like it! I think this setup will serve you well, bro!

Yup, I owe a big thank you to our tour rep as he really spent a lot of time talking through all of this with me.

Nice setup buddy. So you're going X Hot Pro then some X Hot wedges? Am I understanding that right?

Yes sir. Unfortunately the GW and SW are RH only for the XHP. It does not bother me in the least though. I will probably still use a 60* in the sand and will be using the GW and SW from the fairway/rough.

Well that makes perfect sense Yorkem, I did not realize they only came in RH in the Pros. I love that setup bro.

loving all the orders. Man this thread has been busy with equipment lately.

Well that makes perfect sense Yorkem, I did not realize they only came in RH in the Pros. I love that setup bro.

Thanks Jake. I feel like I am going to a more conservative approach this year and that I will benefit greatly from it.

My Order is in:

Head Chosen – X Hot Pro
Setup – 6-PW
Head Chosen – X Hot
Setup – GW and SW
Dexterity -- LH
Lie – 2* Upright
Length - +1/2”

Your rock Yorkem. Man Team Callaway are gonna have empty bags on media day

Status