Energy Drinks & Shots

Whatever happened to the THP I knew that didn't go on the defensive almost instinctively when people give each other a little bit of a ribbing now and then? It was a joke. Do y'all think I really care what anybody else drinks?

Sadly I've seen a lot of these kinds of responses to people who are obviously just kidding with others here lately. I don't know what it is that's causing it, but it saddens me.
I Just happen to like ladies drinks.

I hear that's what they stock in the fieldhouse at UT.

Those Zero Ultra's are awesome. JB had me try one during the PGA show this year.....was hard to leave a few in the fridge for him!

I went with a case of the standard Monster Lo Carb for the week since the selection at Costco is minimal. They will do the trick.

Just be careful the amounts and combinations you drink them...and no combining other types....a-la the PGA show?

That would explain a lot.

About UT, not you of course.

I've got nothing to defend my beloved Vols. But whatever they're drinking, Auburn must've picked some up too.

I've got nothing to defend my beloved Vols. But whatever they're drinking, Auburn must've picked some up too.
Yeah. Except for that season 3 years ago when we wont the National Championship.

Yeah. Except for that season 3 years ago when we wont the National Championship.

Then tell their supplier to start stocking back up on whatever it was they were drankin' on then...

Then tell their supplier to start stocking back up on whatever it was they were drankin' on then...

Can't. We're broke. That 180k we paid Cam tapped us out.

Can't. We're broke. That 180k we paid Cam tapped us out.

And the crowd goes wild!

Speaking of broke and energy drinks. I need to go hit up Costco to save some cash on those 20 packs of the lo-carb Monster. They're like $1 and some change a piece when you buy em like that!!!

Grabbed a Paisley for this afternoon. Already looking forward to it.

Hope to grab one on the way to the course myself this afternoon...

I'm not a sugar free guy at all but I love the way this one tastes.

I like that its not too sweet like some of the other ones tend to be

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

OK, just skimmed this thread for the first time last night, and had to go get a zero ultra to try today. I've only had Red Bull in the past - never tried any of the Monsters. WOW, what a difference! RB is now dead to me :)

As for the "ladies' drink" comment, I have to admit that it kinda tastes like the "skinny girl" margarita recipe that my wife likes. Hmm... add a little tequila, maybe? :act-up:

Add this to the growing list of great products that THP has brought to my attention.

Thanks!

The only one I like better than the paisley is still the Mocha Java Monster. There's just something about combining coffee and an energy drink that makes everything right in the world.......

The only one I like better than the paisley is still the Mocha Java Monster. There's just something about combining coffee and an energy drink that makes everything right in the world.......

Have you tried the Irish Blend? Sooooooo good!

Have you tried the Irish Blend? Sooooooo good!

Not yet. I tried the Vanilla and didn't like it as much as the Mocha, so I've stuck with what I know is good up until now. But off of your recommendation, I'll have to pick up one tomorrow morning.

Not yet. I tried the Vanilla and didn't like it as much as the Mocha, so I've stuck with what I know is good up until now. But off of your recommendation, I'll have to pick up one tomorrow morning.

Lemme know how it treats ya!

Grabbed an AMP Cell Sugar Free, pretty good flavor!

I finally figured out what the Monster Paisley reminds me of.... Fresca! Had another one this am and have one packed for linch...although at $2.50/can I might have to find it by the case soon.

Swung by Costco yesterday and picked up 2 paisley 24 packs. $5 instant rebate takes it down to 24.99 per case. Jackpot!

Swung by Costco yesterday and picked up 2 paisley 24 packs. $5 instant rebate takes it down to 24.99 per case. Jackpot!
Sam's didn't have that deal

My Costco didn't have any paisleys but did get a case of lo-carb for that same price. $1 per can is great when taking a road trip!

After weeks upon weeks of searching, the unicorn has been captured.

Now to see what the fuss is about.

gesajyqu.jpg

After weeks upon weeks of searching, the unicorn has been captured.

Now to see what the fuss is about.

gesajyqu.jpg
Enjoy, that's an amazing trio right there!

Back