Energy Drinks & Shots

OK, after all the buzz about the paisley, I walked past the vending machine at work and saw it in there.

$2.50 later, I have to say that it's pretty darn good.... It doesn't have that super sweet taste that most energy drinks do. Thanks for the heads up THP!!!

OK, after all the buzz about the paisley, I walked past the vending machine at work and saw it in there.

$2.50 later, I have to say that it's pretty darn good.... It doesn't have that super sweet taste that most energy drinks do. Thanks for the heads up THP!!!

Admit it. Its a nectar of the Gawds...I kid I kid...Kind of.

4 hour awards ceremony during school today, BOOM!

yneseqed.jpg

I'm still fighting it hard!

I tried the blue today.............. Didn't care for it much after having the white paisley. I think I've found my favorite.

Still not ad good as paisley...

ujuqa2a2.jpg

Not gonna go back through here looking around, so I'll just ask here.
Has any key had one of these?
ybata6e2.jpg

Haven't had the chocolate or vanilla, but the coffee is as good as a protein shake is gonna get. It's delicious!

Not gonna go back through here looking around, so I'll just ask here.
Has any key had one of these?
ybata6e2.jpg

Haven't had the chocolate or vanilla, but the coffee is as good as a protein shake is gonna get. It's delicious!
Coffee flavored energy is never a bad thing!!!

I'm swinging by this villa in the morning on my way to the range to warm up.

Speaking of the paisley monster. I had one this morning the top of my can wasn't white. It was silver. Slightly upset over the non all white...can but it tasted just as glorious as always.

Anytime bro. We will have monster, bourbon, beer assorted tofu snacks and other yummy offerings

Oh M G... Tried the paisley monster this am... Phenomenal! Not too sweet & no jitters = happy customer

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Coffee flavored energy is never a bad thing!!!

It's the 25g of protein that got me pumped. A good tasting post workout drink... YES PLEASE!

I'm feeling something is going to be needed to keep me await today. Just don't know what I want to go with yet!

Siri speaks for me!

I bought a 4 pack of the Paisley Goddess and 2 cherry lime's at the grocery store yesterday, that should get me through the next three days before I'm OUTING BOUND!

I'm feeling something is going to be needed to keep me await today. Just don't know what I want to go with yet!

Siri speaks for me!

Same story

Nothing better to start the week off with!!!

I heard Monster made those with females in mind.

Care to add some input on the subject...?

Nice of you to call 90% of THP'ers females.

Umm...it tastes good?

Rockstar made this one for the ladies, and it's one of my favorites;

images

Those Zero Ultra's are awesome. JB had me try one during the PGA show this year.....was hard to leave a few in the fridge for him!

I went with a case of the standard Monster Lo Carb for the week since the selection at Costco is minimal. They will do the trick.

Had my first one yesterday, and had one this am in place of coffee and loved it, even tweeted at Monster thanking them... thanks for introducing me to this nectar of the groggy morning gods!

Nice of you to call 90% of THP'ers females.

Umm...it tastes good?

Rockstar made this one for the ladies, and it's one of my favorites;

images

Whatever happened to the THP I knew that didn't go on the defensive almost instinctively when people give each other a little bit of a ribbing now and then? It was a joke. Do y'all think I really care what anybody else drinks?

Sadly I've seen a lot of these kinds of responses to people who are obviously just kidding with others here lately. I don't know what it is that's causing it, but it saddens me.

Back