Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

This is the longest I have ever been pulled over in my life.

He's probably calling in backup so more people can get a look at your outfit.

THIS! JUST! HAPPENED!

Lou Brock was joking with Kelly about the TSA line. She had no clue who she was talking to.

I'm on Cloud Nine right now! Lou Brock!

umusa9ez.jpg

Jeff knows how jealous I am.. Freaking Cardinal legend

He is such a nice man. I mean, he's a legend in this town and just acts like an everyday guy. I told him I met him once when I was 7 and still had his autographed hat and baseball card. What a way to start the trip, meeting a d shaking hands with an all time legend.

WOW! That is freaking awesome. One of my favorites when I was a kid.
images

Repost from the live stream thread...

Not shown in the live stream: Biglee and lambro2 both draining 120 foot putts in the putting contest. Both guys won Seemore putters.

Sent from Tapatalk

Sent from Tapatalk

Just a reminder to attendees that the banquet dinner tonight is at 8pm and in Ballroom E.
We have some great food for everybody as well as a HUGE RAFFLE.

Heading off on Nicklaus now..

Glad everyone who wants to is able to get some holes in this afternoon, cant blame you guys at all.

Outside of my State of Florida driving violation today, I had a freaking blast.

Outside of my State of Florida driving violation today, I had a freaking blast.

It was a lot of fun JR. Everybody was just having a blast and without a doubt this was the most equipment we have ever had at an event before.

a4a2a4a5.jpg

Jersey Nate on the simulator. Nailed it.

Had a blast at demo day. Once again there was just so much equipment. Big shout out to the guys from reunion who were working the range. With how many golfers we had nobody ever need to search or ask for range balls. They were on top of it.

It was a lot of fun JR. Everybody was just having a blast and without a doubt this was the most equipment we have ever had at an event before.

It was pretty impressive. I know I'll be kicking myself later and in a few days for missing something. Freddie was awesome in helping me out with the driver and I greatly appreciate it. He made so much sense. Now, just have to put it into motion. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better time, day, place and group of people to share the day with. Well done, THP.

Had a blast at demo day. Once again there was just so much equipment. Big shout out to the guys from reunion who were working the range. With how many golfers we had nobody ever need to search or ask for range balls. They were on top of it.

And they were super cool to talk to the whole time!

I missed getting on camera. My voice sounds terrible right now but the day has been just awesome!

Playimg tips on Nicklaus...7244...love it!

They did do a great job. I have been SO impressed with Reunion thus far.

Cookie driving a par 4!

yqagare5.jpg

And BOOM!! I drained the eagle!

Hey JB, let me know if you want me to run those RBZ's Stage 2's over to ya'. Only If you have time, of course. I still have that Ping G25, too.

No one. I'm on three. I couldn't find anyone and I really didn't know where to look. I thought moat went to annikas place..

What a day, what a blast, what a staggering amount of equipment.

Was awesome to see everyone just getting after it, I told myself I wouldn't be swinging much but of course that didn't last. The staff here did an amazing job of keeping up on the range balls and such for us, gotta give it up to them.

What a day!!

Back