Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Those convos are some of the best parts of these events in my book.

I agree, just good times with great people...and ward.

So if we demo'd a shaft on the launch monitor then does the raffle choice include the head we demo'd in it? #hopeso

So if we demo'd a shaft on the launch monitor then does the raffle choice include the head we demo'd in it? #hopeso

No. However you could choose the driver or the shaft. Or win twice and get both.

No. However you could choose the driver or the shaft. Or win twice and get both.

Win twice? Oh. That's a good idea. Glad I bought sooooo many tickets.

Win twice? Oh. That's a good idea. Glad I bought sooooo many tickets.

U only bought tickets to win once, now u know u need to win twice u need to double the amount...that simple

Tee marker on the third..
20130517_160824_zps6457c41d.jpg

We're on the 9th. Come catch up!

It takes him longer to play holes all the way back on the tips

No excuse he is paying as a solo. Besides the nick is an easy course hehe

U only bought tickets to win once, now u know u need to win twice u need to double the amount...that simple
Can always pick up a few more for good measure! I liked that Miyazaki staff bag as well. Really sharp looking.

Wishing I'd gone out to play. Enjoying being down here though and tomorrows rounds are going to be awesome. This place is gorgeous.

I want to thank Mr. Kong and JB for spending their time and energy working the launch monitor and helping people get for for shafts. I owe Freddie a drink or something because he gave me a small tip that has me hitting the ball straighter and further off the tee than ever before.

I want to thank Mr. Kong and JB for spending their time and energy working the launch monitor and helping people get for for shafts. I owe Freddie a drink or something because he gave me a small tip that has me hitting the ball straighter and further off the tee than ever before.

After his tip, watching you hit that driver was a thing of beauty.

If I do that then I would have spent enough to buy some of that stuff outright. :)

I was just telling Kelly about all the time Freddie put in with me. It feels a little odd right now, but I understand what Freddie was telling me and why I should do it his way. I saw some instant results, but started battling a push the more we went on, which I am apparently back to doing.

Demo Day. Freaking Demo Day blew the doors off of it this year!

More equipment than I have ever seen. Non-stop hitting on the range. Live webcam broadcasting instant feedback and forum interaction. Bridgestone onsite to do live 1 on 1 ball fittings. Truly unlike any other.

It was awesome to see people walk buy our area of the range and see their jaws drop. Massive group of THPers hitting balls and chatting, a THP Tour Van and Bridgestone Tour Van lining the edge of the range. Epic.

So what was the tip and how many yards further are you? This is scary.

So what was the tip and how many yards further are you? This is scary.
Erik is a different golfer than I saw in Myrtle last year.

Plays a beauty of a draw and is now a long baller.

Ary, pmoa, bullfrog and not sure who else in front of me on 13.
20130517_174506_zps2b86b829.jpg

Just got confirmation from Ole Gray. Neither of us had swamp britches going on today, and chafed man regions are non-existent. The only problems we had was looking too amazing

Erik is a different golfer than I saw in Myrtle last year.

Plays a beauty of a draw and is now a long baller.

1 year later. Thanks Erik hehe

The guy who played a fade now his a high draw that just carries

Just got confirmation from Ole Gray. Neither of us had swamp britches going on today, and chafed man regions are non-existent. The only problems we had was looking too amazing

I hear ya Jeff! No problems at all for us tough dudes.

Thanks to all the staff for an absolute awesome demo day! Amazing is all I can say. I hit way too many clubs and will pay tomorrow but it sure was fun.

Typing away using Tapatalk!

What is truly amazing is how different our definitions of amazing are. :D

Ok. This is WAY too much information.

What is truly amazing is how different our definitions of amazing are. :D

You bite your tongue. I went for the full on tourist look. I needed a straw hat and a fanny pack to complete the look though. My pink flamingos and blazing pink shirt will go down in THP history as the greatest, ballsiest (and not Schwetty, either) outfit to ever be assembled. :)

Back