Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Tee marker on the third..
20130517_160824_zps6457c41d.jpg

Awesome time at the demo day. So much equipment out there. Gotta give thanks to everyone that made this possible.

Hey JB, let me know if you want me to run those RBZ's Stage 2's over to ya'. Only If you have time, of course. I still have that Ping G25, too.

I still have that shim

HUGE shout out to the staffers who cleaned up all the demo day equipment. You guys are all rockstars.

Had a blast at Demo Day and touring the Annika Academy. Thanks so much THP and staff! Tried so many iron models today. Wonderful experience. Bridgestone ball fitting confirmed that the B330-RX is the correct ball for me.

pa6u8u3u.jpg

9u8y9ezy.jpg

Dean sounds like the guy who is wanting to play but doesnt want to ask for permission to go play while Keygan sounds like the guy who wants someone to come join him, but doesnt want to ask.

Dean go join Keygan. Keygan, move over and let Dean play the 1 up tees. Boom, match made.

HUGE shout out to the staffers who cleaned up all the demo day equipment. You guys are all rockstars.

You helped and took verbal abuse from me like a champ dude!

Big shout out to Playdough's better half, Kristen, for letting Kelly tag along with her at the outlet malls today. Now, how much did it cost be, is all I am wondering. Keygan and Kristen rock. Two awesome ass people.

Dean sounds like the guy who is wanting to play but doesnt want to ask for permission to go play while Keygan sounds like the guy who wants someone to come join him, but doesnt want to ask.

Dean go join Keygan. Keygan, move over and let Dean play the 1 up tees. Boom, match made.

Haha, awesome post Dan.

So what's everyone gunning for at the raffle??

There is so much great stuff that I have no clue.

You and me both, you, Dean, and I had a great convo about not having a clue though!

So what's everyone gunning for at the raffle??

The set of the Wilson Staff D100s...but I'm tempted to ask if the Miyazaki Staff bag is available...that is GORGEOUS.

You and me both, you, Dean, and I had a great convo about not having a clue though!

Those convos are some of the best parts of these events in my book.

Sure why not.

That's crazy, these winners truly get pick of the liter out of more equipment than most stores carry, freaking amazing.

Back