2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an incredible shot, dude. Only wish we could have seen it.
I wish it had gone in the hole! haha. I have never made one on my second shot.

There's a freaking ocean a mile away from the course, that's how!

I have a few Nike Dri Fits thats seem to stick during my swing. Maybe they are just smaller than the rest of mine or Euro cut or something, or maybe I'm just getting fat. Definitely not caused by have too much muscle.

Got 36 in this weekend and while I was definitely feeling it at the end of the day, I played my best golf those last 9 holes. I will be doing this quite a bit in the next few months.

It's funny how that happens, your tired, hot and you all of sudden start striping it. I have a theory but its not proven.

freddie, myself vs Cookie and War played a scramble front 9 and a shamble alternate shot back 9. That was quite fun and needs to be considered for a format. The scramble front gives you the ability to get warmed up before all hell breaks loose. They lost on an amazing shot. Thanks for carrying me Freddie.

That was a fun match and a great format. Your final shot was sick.

banana-boat-sport-performance-cool-zone-sunscreen-spf30.jpg

this stuff is the secret to what won the Morgan Cup last year. it's magic in spray form.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Was walking around Shop-rite (local supermarket) and saw it. Then saw it was on sale for $4.99. Grabbed one. When I got home I realized I got a coupon for $3 off any 2 Banana Boat products. Went back and picked up 2 more for $7. I am good for a while. This stuff works great. I was sweating like a mad man after physical therapy last night so just for S & Giggs I put it on and instantly cooled off. My wife thought I was weird for putting on sunscreen. Haha She is right.

I saw a lot of MCer's really striking the ball well this past weekend (some even with upside down lefthanded drivers), this should be the best MC yet. I am looking forward to July and some great golf.

Thanks for the heads up on this. Was walking around Shop-rite (local supermarket) and saw it. Then saw it was on sale for $4.99. Grabbed one. When I got home I realized I got a coupon for $3 off any 2 Banana Boat products. Went back and picked up 2 more for $7. I am good for a while. This stuff works great. I was sweating like a mad man after physical therapy last night so just for S & Giggs I put it on and instantly cooled off. My wife thought I was weird for putting on sunscreen. Haha She is right.

I added to this to the shopping list.
Can't wait to try it.

Wow I'm definitely going to have to give some of that sunscreen a try this year

What TyNo isnt telling you dudes is that he replaces the sunscreen in that can with Deer Antler Spray. Apparently it gives you an uncanny ability to his miraculous chip shots from behind a tree off of pine straw.

What TyNo isnt telling you dudes is that he replaces the sunscreen in that can with Deer Antler Spray. Apparently it gives you an uncanny ability to his miraculous chip shots from behind a tree off of pine straw.
What spray do you use? Bear pelt...it helps keep your fur shiny :alien2:

got a chance to play almost every format we could play down in myrtle this weekend and boy there are some great choices i did change my mind a bit on a few and i'm def looking forward to seeing what formats are chosen for the MC. But i had a blast playing everyone and i mainly played with other guys in the MC so July can't come soon enough.

Deer antler spray IS legal.

Jut wanted to say how pumped I am getting for that little thing called THE MORGAN CUP!! HAHA That is all....

we are getting close, thats for sure. Still have formats, groupings, clothes, balls, and final clubs to go too. It will be a wild few weeks and we will be packing our bags before we know it.

we are getting close, thats for sure. Still have formats, groupings, clothes, balls, and final clubs to go too. It will be a wild few weeks and we will be packing our bags before we know it.

Tons of stuff still to come!!

2 Months. 5 Days. Wow

undershirts and spray-on sunscreen...

you now all know the secrets to my success.

undershirts, spray-on sunscreen, and epic interviews on the 17th tee box...

That's what I have been saying.

undershirts and spray-on sunscreen...

I appreciate the secrets to success!!!

I live south of Houston near the gulf coast and thought I was well prepared for the heat and humidity...I was wrong.

The practice rounds on Thursday were by far the worst, but media day was pretty close.

Official Countdown to Media Day!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369151409.949951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited, just got my flights booked for my wife and I. Coming in on Wednesday and leaving on Monday, flying in and out of Charleston so that we can fly nonstop on Jetblue and also visit some friends in Charleston on Wednesday and Monday. My parents and brother will be there as well, we're all sharing a big condo together. I'm pumped up about this!

Very excited, just got my flights booked for my wife and I. Coming in on Wednesday and leaving on Monday, flying in and out of Charleston so that we can fly nonstop on Jetblue and also visit some friends in Charleston on Wednesday and Monday. My parents and brother will be there as well, we're all sharing a big condo together. I'm pumped up about this!

Nice....rumor has it we are playing together on Thursday morning also!

Wife/I will be there Monday - Monday. Few practice rounds will be had in addition to enjoying the local visitor hot spots.

I will be there Monday-Monday too! can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back