The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in doubt, I imagine it'd be pretty easy to replace that stock shaft or even find another for next to nothing

When in doubt, I imagine it'd be pretty easy to replace that stock shaft or even find another for next to nothing

It's looking like about $75 on eBay.

I'd bet they'll cover it for you just cause they're awesome even though they often times don't when it snaps at a place like that because that's where it breaks when you hit it against the ground or a tree. Defective shafts generally break either underneath the grip or right at the tip.

Having to set up all of your maintenance (defrag program, anti-virus, anti spyware, etc.) before you can really start playing on a new computer.

Having to set up all of your maintenance (defrag program, anti-virus, anti spyware, etc.) before you can really start playing on a new computer.

It's so worth the $50 to have Geek Squad do that for me. I'd fail epically if I tried.

It's so worth the $50 to have Geek Squad do that for me. I'd fail epically if I tried.

I do this on the side sometimes. Not hard, just time consuming.

Laundry! Part of working on the road I guess, but sucks. Only guy in here with a bunch of old women, lol.

No, you wouldn't. And no, it isn't. Not unless you've got a LOT of $50s lying around.

No, you wouldn't. And no, it isn't. Not unless you've got a LOT of $50s lying around.

I appreciate you assuming I'm good at technical computer stuff and not good about managing my money.

I appreciate you assuming I'm good at technical computer stuff and not good about managing my money.

You are in high school, I don't care how good you are at managing your money, I doubt you have a ton of money laying around.

It doesn't take a great deal of tech savvyness, just a little time. We have faith in you JF YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I miss Wake and his SFT.

If you're even remotely that good with money that $50 isn't even worth your notice, then you can read and follow instructions. That's all it takes, you don't need to know the technical side.

if you have the slightest amount of patience and minimal amounts of brain power, it's not that hard to read and follow instructions..

There is a special place in hell for the person that invented the phone tree for customer service lines. I hate them worse than a three putt. A special pet peeve is how you are required to enter info then repeat the info when you talk to a person.

I also miss JMan :(

Your my boy Blu!!

Been hoping to use that one for years!

I miss War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back