2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean gets answers, thanks captain! I still owe Yorkem a beating for losing to Hawk last year and costing me a bet. (insert ohhhhhhhhh sound effect)

Don't plan on practice rounds with Cookie, Yorkem, Icey, Rhino, Nate, MikeDean, and Castor.
I don't want to play with Dan!!! He has a newborn and isn't getting enough sleep!

I don't want to play with Dan!!! He has a newborn and isn't getting enough sleep!

back to the drawing board I go

It ill only be 1 round, and we will end them quickly so I can nap between matches. MD has an even newer newborn too. I like that Dean knows which opponents I will play, and will play with 2 of them twice or one of them every round.

It ill only be 1 round, and we will end them quickly so I can nap between matches. MD has an even newer newborn too. I like that Dean knows which opponents I will play, and will play with 2 of them twice or one of them every round.

what you don't realize is that I really control this entire event.

Volunteers should be on that thing too, anybody and everybody whose gonna be there!
Exactly, they're in on the rounds as well!!

what you don't realize is that I really control this entire event.
I see a Team Dot Com victory in the making!!!

Can't believe no one posted the photo for those non MCer's who don't twit. These are B.A!!!

BK5UseVCQAENnhK.jpg

Shirts look great!

Kablow!
IMAG0547_zpsffc70742.jpg

Yep, I'm drooling.

Sweet looking Betti!

Well damn!!!! Hello gorgeous!

That's sexy

That is one sexy putter.... Damn that's sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back