Callaway X-Hot Hybrid - THP Review

Thanks for starting it up Icey! I want to post in it already, but I must refrain myself.
I didn't WE did, but I know the anticipation you are feeling, hang in there, it's always worth the wait!!!

They should be out to us quite soon.

Hey war, I'm totally sorry I mixed up the names. I even subscribed to the new thread. Icey took the fire haha. Jk Icey. But thank you War for starting the post:)

I didn't WE did, but I know the anticipation you are feeling, hang in there, it's always worth the wait!!!

Yea sorry about that Icey. Seeing you post the link put you right on my mind to thank.

Guys, I know people are excited to start testing, but we will ask again, to please keep review threads on topic. The club will arrive soon.

I'm Looking forward to some serious feedback from the testers.

Making a quick run to GS tonight. Going to see if I can get this on a LM. I only have a short amount of time. Hope I can get on.

Just bought the Pro 20* version today it was hitting my 210-220 range I was looking for and I will be taking out this Saturday if the weather is good but living in Cleveland,OH you never know from day to day.... :act-up:

Last edited:
It's a testament to these clubs, they seem to go for everyone that hits them.

Got a chance to go hit one of these at Golf Galaxy again today when I rode along with my buddy to pick up his new grips.

Just have to say I can't wait to get mine! Saw even better numbers than the first time, and it works much better for me than my old Adams hybrid. Fingers crossed that it comes tomorrow so I can take it to the range with me Saturday!

That thing just looks sweet!! I absolutely love my Razr Hybrids and if this is longer and more forgiving, then I need to hit them!

I went to a Callway demo day today and hit everything. While this hybrid and the fairway wood were not impressive, the driver and irons blew me away.

Somebody got a box delivered for his birthday!!! I didn't get a chance to do much more than rip into the box with giddy delight before I had to leave to pick up the kiddo and go out for dinner. Initial writeup should be inbound tomorrow and range time on Sunday.

Somebody got a box delivered for his birthday!!! I didn't get a chance to do much more than rip into the box with giddy delight before I had to leave to pick up the kiddo and go out for dinner. Initial writeup should be inbound tomorrow and range time on Sunday.

Get your reviews up in the forum testing thread!!!

I hit two of these today and I'm beyond sold (brought them home) because they are just ridiculously easy to keep straight. I fade my long clubs a lot and on an off day I hit cut shots that would rival bubba at the masters (not intentionally) so after a few swings these went in the bag. Haven't played anything from callaway since the x18 series but these just kicked a lot of titleist gear out of my bag.

Taptaptaparoo

What did you think of the way they sound slodsm? I love the crack.

I haven't hit any good balls with them yet. They had a serious crack going at the demo day with srixon range balls and I took a few swings into the net at the house with my swingbyte and knocked a few out into the field. Sounded beastly because this balls are the uber cheap 50 count reloads of distance balls I get at academy so I don't beat my good balls to death into the net. I'm hoping they sound the same with my e5's, you definitely know when you got it right.

Taptaptaparoo

X Hot Pro Hybrid ordered up and in for the Morgan Cup!

Head Chosen – X Hot Pro Hybrid
Loft – 20 degrees
Grip - Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] choice REL 3GEN – White); 1 wrap
Length - standard
Shaft – Project X 6.0

Really looking forward to this club to solve my hybrid hiccups as of late!

Can not wait to hit these hybrids

Head Chosen - XHot hybid standard
Loft - 3 and 4
Grip - NewDecadeMultiCompound Whiteout white/red
Length - Standard
Shaft - Stock shaft in Stiff

I'm pumped for these hybrids Kelly.......after hitting them last weekend it was like spreading lightly melted butter on a slice of bread.

Fantastic hybrid. One that I always feel confident pulling out of the bag.

I'm pumped for these hybrids Kelly.......after hitting them last weekend it was like spreading lightly melted butter on a slice of bread.

I was pondering the Pro but decided on the standard XHot simply because having used the standard Razr X for nearly a year now i see no reason to change

Hit the X-Hot Pro hybrid today at a demo day.

Wow.

That's all.

Lagged close by my HTC One

Morgan Cup selection:

Xhot Pro 18* with the Matrix Ozik Altus stiff and REL3Gen blue grip

I can not wait to get this beast in the bag. My 16* has been so much fun to hit these last month and half.

Morgan Cup selection:

Xhot Pro 18* with the Matrix Ozik Altus stiff and REL3Gen blue grip

I can not wait to get this beast in the bag. My 16* has been so much fun to hit these last month and half.

I think that's gonna be an awesome club for you.

Back