The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks chunky. I've gotten better at it over the years. My wife used to hate going through people, but most of the time when we do anymore she hits her tee shot like she usually does in normal play. With a disgusting baby draw that finds the middle of the fairway!

That sucks chunky. I've gotten better at it over the years. My wife used to hate going through people, but most of the time when we do anymore she hits her tee shot like she usually does in normal play. With a disgusting baby draw that finds the middle of the fairway!

I was pounding the ball today. Hitting everything solid. Got up to that hole and dumped the drive straight right into the woods. Dropped to move quickly and skulled that one. Skulled the next one. Skulled the wedge. Chipped with the hybrid off the green....

Next hole was pounded driver and nice wedge.

Next hole waved up. Duck hook driver into the sand. With wrong club, I try to hit a punch shot under a branch and it drops straight down. Still with wrong club I skull the next shot over the green....

Hate it!!

I dislike being asked if I want to move ahead of the dudes in front of me. Yes I hate slow rounds. But something happens to me when I need to hit a shot in front of these slow idiots in front of me. It's literally a disaster. Happened twice today and I ended up 6 over on those holes.

ANd yet playing on camera knowing a quarter of a million people are going to see it, means nothing.

I was pounding the ball today. Hitting everything solid. Got up to that hole and dumped the drive straight right into the woods. Dropped to move quickly and skulled that one. Skulled the next one. Skulled the wedge. Chipped with the hybrid off the green....

Next hole was pounded driver and nice wedge.

Next hole waved up. Duck hook driver into the sand. With wrong club, I try to hit a punch shot under a branch and it drops straight down. Still with wrong club I skull the next shot over the green....

Hate it!!

I bet its because you cannot go all tortoise on it and sit in the cart and do your stats....I kid I kid

Haha I think it is. I need to relax for a second. Plus for some reason it's different on camera. When the actual peeps are there....Yuck

Haha I think it is. I need to relax for a second. Plus for some reason it's different on camera. When the actual peeps are there....Yuck

Sit back, take a deep breath, sip your 3rd latte of the day and swing!!!

The lattes might be adding to the tension...Hit the ball well today over all. Hit some monsters with the J40. Love my irons. Hmm this is not a rant

My legs feel like JELLO!!

Going out for a 6.5+ mile mountain bike ride for the first ride of the year was not smart at all! I had an absolute blast though.

Driving along on a road, no one else on the road. Coming over an interstate and a car is exiting turning the same way. Doesn't stop at the sign and proceeds to turn out in front of me, the only car in the visible area. Proceeds to go 20 mph under the speed limit forcing me to slam on my brakes to not rear end them. Then I look, Ohio license plate. Makes perfect sense.

Driving along on a road, no one else on the road. Coming over an interstate and a car is exiting turning the same way. Doesn't stop at the sign and proceeds to turn out in front of me, the only car in the visible area. Proceeds to go 20 mph under the speed limit forcing me to slam on my brakes to not rear end them. Then I look, Ohio license plate. Makes perfect sense.

Dan? You out and about tonight?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I dislike being asked if I want to move ahead of the dudes in front of me. Yes I hate slow rounds. But something happens to me when I need to hit a shot in front of these slow idiots in front of me. It's literally a disaster. Happened twice today and I ended up 6 over on those holes.

Standard rule for me is I take no worse than bogey when playing through someone. The goal is to play fast and get out of there, and I find it's impossible not to rush.

Standard rule for me is I take no worse than bogey when playing through someone. The goal is to play fast and get out of there, and I find it's impossible not to rush.

I need to implement this rule

I do appreciate that method, you feel rushed even though you know there is no chance they catch you.

I tend to play better when rushing than when I am getting held up, playing through a group is usually when I start to play well.

I tend to play better when rushing than when I am getting held up, playing through a group is usually when I start to play well.

Hole of the day videos eff you up too.

My round of golf today was so bad it was the first time in a long time I wasnt having fun on the course. I hate that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back