The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink a lot of rum. Then the scale numbers will look blurry.

Drink a lot of rum. Then the scale numbers will look blurry.

Al I have is measly Captain Morgan, it's no private stock, that's for sure.

Al I have is measly Captain Morgan, it's no private stock, that's for sure.

But if u drink enough u will eventually not know the difference

Memorial Day + Wedding reception = chubby Monday

I'm hoping to break even this week.

Stepped on the scale today, a week of little food, and surgery, I'm down 15...not exactly the way to do it, but whatever works... I'm sure I'll put some back on just filling my stomach, but no good for a week had to help too.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Weigh in day....

Down 1.4 pounds!! Had a nice rebound week after the outing.

Gained .4 but not bad considering I only exercised twice and ate out a ton this week.

I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed this morning. Was fully expecting to be 2-3 pounds more. I guess playing a ton of golf and eating healthier snacks on the course this week paid off. I've never considered myself to be on a diet through all this but I've lost a little almost every week because I know I have to report in every Monday.

A tip I was told a while back to help with holiday eating/drinking. If you want to drink or have a few beers, make it a point to drink a big glass of water for every beer or drink you have.

Down about 3 lbs this week, so I'm feeling good. Total of 70 lbs lost (not just in the contest window)

I'm down a pound which is good, since I gained last week. I was doing really good till the weekend. I need to start doing better on the weekends to get where I want.

Sorry mike, I'll get my weigh in to you tomorrow I'm camping at the moment.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Lost 2.4 of the 6.2 pounds I gained back the previous two weeks.

Another small loss, but I guess I'll take it with all the family birthdays we've been having this month. This week is gonna be tough. My birthday on Thursday and buddy golf trip on the weekend to celebrate. Playing 54 holes, but only walking 18 of them.

I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed this morning. Was fully expecting to be 2-3 pounds more. I guess playing a ton of golf and eating healthier snacks on the course this week paid off. I've never considered myself to be on a diet through all this but I've lost a little almost every week because I know I have to report in every Monday.

Same here Kelly, not a formal "diet" but just knowing the weigh-in is coming helps me be better.

Down about 3 lbs this week, so I'm feeling good. Total of 70 lbs lost (not just in the contest window)

That is great! Keep it going.

Lost 2.4 of the 6.2 pounds I gained back the previous two weeks.

Nice recovery, I gotta figure out how to do that!

I was on a steady "losing streak" until today, going up .8 to 216. The next four weeks will be kind of tough since we are driving to Oregon and back. My routine will be disrupted for sure. I think I will take the scale with me and try to keep on posting results.

I lost almost 3 lbs. this week. I finally broke the 160 barrier I've been trying to break for a while. I guess the 11 mile run I had Sunday morning helped out a little bit. Only about 8 more pounds until I reach my goal weight.

i've lost 4lbs in a month. does it still count even though i havn't done it by working out or eating healthier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back