THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

oh everyone knew it was callaway huh??

All of that, and you get to play golf with some of the Callaway members making the trip? Oh man that's gonna be a ridiculous amount of fun.

Almost all THP Testing is about a single club or type of club.

I should have considered the previous testing opportunities LOL

Oh boy. Just when I thought I could finalize all my golf trips this year, I see this. Sounds like an incredible time and I'll have to figure out a way to get down there for it!

oh everyone knew it was callaway huh??

Well, since I saw Harry, Chad and JB discussing it on twitter, I had me suspicions...

But, I didn't want to be "that" guy and post the spoiler. Instead, I'll be "that" guy who says, "I knew it."

That's awesome! Callaway is really bringing it this year!

Well, since I saw Harry, Chad and JB discussing it on twitter, I had me suspicions...

But, I didn't want to be "that" guy and post the spoiler. Instead, I'll be "that" guy who says, "I knew it."

EDIT: Events Coordinator summed it up better in birdie thread. :D

I wish I could see how these events and stuff were broken down behind the scenes. That would intrigue me.

Just one big grin on my face right now.

What an awesome deal. This is truely going to be an amazing experience. Looking forward to seeing who all gets to participate in this. Wishing it could be me. This is so cool. Callaway is really stepping up with this testing chance. Thanks THP and Callaway for such a great experience opportunity.

this is going to be awesome. I'm already jealous of the 16 and I don't even know who they are.

I wish I could see how these events and stuff were broken down behind the scenes. That would intrigue me.

Its not all that exciting. My brain working in weird ways. GG fine tuning everything. Calls with different companies. Then finalize and work on the details.

Its not all that exciting. My brain working in weird ways. GG fine tuning everything. Calls with different companies. Then finalize and work on the details.

Not from a creative standpoint, more of a cost breakdown than anything. Not something I'd ever expect to see out in the open, or at all. Just one of those things you wonder about.

This is so ridiculously awesome, Callaway knows how to bring it! I only wish I could go...hopefully I can make it to a future one. And that some other companies will get in on the fun!

Wow. So awesome. Glad it's Cally as well. My X Hot driver should arrive tomorrow and I just ordered a 3 Deep. I'm loving what Callaway is doing.

So freaking cool. Callaway is makin it happen!

EDIT: Events Coordinator summed it up better in birdie thread. :D

I completely understand that I really know nothing about this event (apart from what is contained on the webpage). The price seems pretty extraordinary for two nights and three rounds of golf, not to mention the awesome Callaway testing/interaction.

Not from a creative standpoint, more of a cost breakdown than anything. Not something I'd ever expect to see out in the open, or at all. Just one of those things you wonder about.

The cost part is fun, beating resorts down so that THPERS can experience awesome events at affordable prices

You work in the field, I think you could find the details.
Break it down on the Mission Inn website. It actually has these exact packages available for resort goers. They come in a little higher priced than this, because we have an amazing events coordinator and wonderful partners in these events, but the general info is there.

What a great opportunity for 16 THP'ers here! I thought Callaway might be leading things off. No doubt this is going to be a great time!

Very cool event, and great that Callaway jumps in front of all the others! Sounds like a great deal and a great time! Getting properly fit, first, will add SO much to the reviews and feedback. Nice job, THP and Callaway!

Is it August yet????

I love that this is Callaway and makes me want this even more. Ever since I found the Razr Fit driver, all I do is ponder all the great Callaway stuff I hit at the demo day.

Great times ahead for a select few and with a #grandaddy of an OEM for sure!

This just sounds like one amazing opportunity.

What a great opportunity to test new equipment for one of the best companies on the planet. Throw in THPr's and its an event you'll never forget.

Back