THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

so glad callaway is the oem for this. very tempted to see if i can make this work now.

so glad callaway is the oem for this. very tempted to see if i can make this work now.

Your fitting, no matter what the club, would be fun to watch I feel.

Your fitting, no matter what the club, would be fun to watch I feel.

ddec tried to come to my annika fitting cause he said the same thing. its always an eye opening experience and i love learning more about the clubs and numbers. i def would love to make this work. gotta check some things first.

This will be a fun and very informative testing process. Thank you Callaway for your support of THP.

Sounds like an awesome experience and the price is phenomenal IMO. Some very lucky THPers will be participating in this one!

I see old Dawg drooling around this thread like he just treed a Coon :D

Man this is so cool

Callaway is really bringing it! What an amazing opportunity for some THPer's.

How the heck did I miss this thread??? Pure awesomeness from THP and Callaway.

How did I know it would be Callaway. They just know how to bring it. This is gonna be an awesome event and 16 guys are really gonna have a great time.

there's no better way to describe it than what it is....the Ultimate Club Testing experience.

THP and Callaway pairing up was a no brainer. this one should be a joy to follow along with and i'm looking forward to more and more as THP grows.

Some of you will know this reference and some won't. If JB ever played the Dozens game (one upping one another with yo mama jokes) he would crush! This guys brain, powered by monster, never quits.
This little diddly will be a blast with the Callaway team behind it! Already to hit send on this one!

Awesome. Cant wait to follow along

If I was closer I would sign up for this in a heartbeat. Crossing my fingers for one in the future on the west coast!

This is going to Amazing! THP teaming with Callaway.... Nothing short of spectacular as usual. This will be a complete blast to follow along with.

No freaking way!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This little event will be awesome. The dates are open on my calendar and I ready to sign up. I can represent the mid-handicap Senior player in the testing. :eek:k:

Sounds like a great experience. I'd love an opportunity to participate. I'll be watching closely. Thanks.

I love that Callaway is going to be the first company participating in this grand experiment. I hope this fills up in less than 30 minutes like it should.

This is going to be an incredible event for those involved. Glad to see Callaway on board here... have been super impressed with them lately.

This little event will be awesome. The dates are open on my calendar and I ready to sign up. I can represent the mid-handicap Senior player in the testing. :eek:k:

Ken -- You will rep the Senior's very well my friend! I have to say though, I'm super jealous of you and your globe trotting ways :drool:

Makes me wish I had a handicap!

Is there a handicap requirement? I don't think I saw one. But that doesn't mean much.

Is there a handicap requirement? I don't think I saw one. But that doesn't mean much.

Of course not. We never have nor will have any type of handicap requirement for club testing.

Back