Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

6 of the top 12, not a bad start

Jack was railing (in his controlled, very diplomatic way) on the length of the golf ball. Of course, Keegan drove it 340+ (HUGE! drives) two holes in a row while they were talking about it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Funny. I never heard Jack complaining when he hit it 300 with a persimmon head, 43" steel shaft and a balata.

Tiger's going backwards in a hurry this morning.

Kuch FTW

Jack has got to be losing his mind that Tiger and Rory are struggling so much this year.

Jack has got to be losing his mind that Tiger and Rory are struggling so much this year.

Good thing neither of those guys are long hitters. Because long hitters are making the game too easy, according to Jack.

Tiger is struggling this year?

Edit: Oh in the tourney. My mistake.

Good thing neither of those guys are long hitters. Because long hitters are making the game too easy, according to Jack.
Id be more worried about Keegan. That dude was crushing it yesterday!

6 of the top 12, not a bad start
Nicely done, that's one heck of a start!

I've got 4 guys over par and 3 over the cut line, hopefully they all get their butts in gear today!

I've got Charl so I'm pulling for him for the wire to wire win!

WTC happened to Streelman? 71 to 80 quite the let down today.

My team is absolutely stinking it up this week...starting with el Tigre.

I love seeing the Ohio conditions run these guys down at times.. Also amazing that they've got fringe, then first cut, then hell right behind it..

Ooooooohio. Raining and blowing all weekend long.

My team is absolutely stinking it up this week...starting with el Tigre.
So glad I passed on him this week!

But with the projected cut I've got 3 that will miss!

1,7,10 at the moment

Well let's see if Woods can make a charge this weekend. Guess I should have saved him for later.

Well let's see if Woods can make a charge this weekend. Guess I should have saved him for later.

Hey, when he's done at 12:30 on Sunday he'll be home to snuggle with Vonn early.

My team was a huge letdown today. After a decent yesterday, all but 3 guys are over par today.

My guys went a collective 25 over par today. Ouch.

saw on golf central that tiger hit 13 fairways today. 13 fairways and he shot 2 over. don't see that often

Back