The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Ha ha. New name for HashtagChad: MessageBoy. That one might have some sticking power.

Sorry to have been MIA guys! The man's been beating me down trying to accelerate this here five year war. But I'm a lurker for sure.

We have some really cool stuff coming up with new launches, etc in the next few months that I'm dying to tell y'all about. Maybe if JB would invite me back on THP radio I could talk about it. I guess I'm going to have to go over his head and talk directly to GolferGal.

LOLOL! You should know by now if you want to get anything done just come directly to me. JB has the creativity, I have all the organization. ; )

Ha ha. New name for HashtagChad: MessageBoy. That one might have some sticking power.

Sorry to have been MIA guys! The man's been beating me down trying to accelerate this here five year war. But I'm a lurker for sure.

We have some really cool stuff coming up with new launches, etc in the next few months that I'm dying to tell y'all about. Maybe if JB would invite me back on THP radio I could talk about it. I guess I'm going to have to go over his head and talk directly to GolferGal.
Yo Harry....:call-me:

Wow, going straight to the top huh? Seems like the battles are going well in the 5 year war so far, don't wory though your loss to team THP in the Grandaddy should ignite the afterburners and turn the 5 year war into a 3-year slaughter.

I can't wait to listen to that edition of THP radio!!!

Very cool, another contest! After doing some more thinking, though, I'm probably going to sit this one out. Just can't do the Grandaddy, which is too bad, because I'd love to join Captain Hawk!

It's good to see you on here Harry. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your new launches. You guys have really stepped it up and we (the consumers) appreciate it.

Wait a minute, if you are on here who's Chad's adult supervision??

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Best part is that come August the lucky 16 going to FL might be pretty lucky.

New Grandaddy contest coming Sunday.

Sunday Funday!

Wonder how many have missed the connection until now?

Looking forward to Sunday!!

Always in my thoughts...

All the motivation I need.

BLn-HalCMAAVlqkjpglarge_zps0dc7a09e.jpg

PUT. ME. IN.

Last edited:

Would love another episode with you on THP radio. Always live hearing what Callaway has up their sleeve.

And just in case you forgot: Dont worry to much about the #grandaddy. Team THP is going to win. I will be handing out 6&5s along with Captain Hawk and the rest of the THP crew. So you can go ahead and send those awesome trophies our way. We appreciate it.

All the motivation I need.

BLn-HalCMAAVlqkjpglarge_zps0dc7a09e.jpg

PUT. ME. IN.

He has already succumbed to believing he doesn't stand a chance against my buddy GregDan!!! Now it's time to convince him you, Hawk, and Seth are untouchable as well!

Little tidbits like these makes even harder to sir back and not jump I'm the mix of the awesomeness that will unfold in Orlando later this summer. I need to win the powerball and just hop from event to event!

Little tidbits like these makes even harder to sir back and not jump I'm the mix of the awesomeness that will unfold in Orlando later this summer. I need to win the powerball and just hop from event to event!

You mean one of us needs to win the powerball so we can BOTH make all the events!

Rumor has it a new contest is coming up in the next couple of days.

He made his message boy respond for the two of them this time, but based on that response, I think we are good to go. Its going to be a REALLY fun contest.

I needed this pick me up today, now I'm excited!

Absolutely crushed my RAZR FIT 3W off the tee all day today enroute to a match win. I'd love to put the hurt on the zoocrew with this club.

LOLOL! You should know by now if you want to get anything done just come directly to me. JB has the creativity, I have all the organization. ; )

Isn't that always the case? The men come up with all the hair-brained ideas and then leave it to the women to "git er done"? Yeah, I went there! Lmbo! :bananadance:

Isn't that always the case? The men come up with all the hair-brained ideas and then leave it to the women to "git er done"? Yeah, I went there! Lmbo! :bananadance:

So that is how its going to go down : )

Excuse me?! Aren't you gentlemen, forgetting someone?

I think its understood that we would go through you first for permission. Clearly. :alien:

Back