THP & Callaway - The 1st Ultimate Club Testing Event

I had to comment. I mean the list is a joke, but hey its subjective. But to have Las Collinas on there over El Campeon is not only utterly absurd, it means they played nothing and never even stepped foot on the facility.

Very subjective. Makes me think they haven't actually seen some of these courses in years. Or ever.

I know, right. You came all the way to TX and all I got to see was you on the range and on the 18th green. Ha!

Just look down further. He's there, just hard to see.

The wind blew me away

I was thinking of some words to describe this event and so far this is all I've come up with. Some are overused and cliched, but they are appropriate:
Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

you guys are brutal. i'm ready to monday.

I was thinking of some words to describe this event and so far this is all I've come up with. Some are overused and cliched, but they are appropriate:
Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific
I like all of those words. I look forward to witnessing all of those words.

I mean epic and amazing do bring things up a notch, but anything labeled hastaggerific takes it to a whole new world. That brings in sandals, coiffed hair and bomb patches. Who doesn't want that.

I mean epic and amazing do bring things up a notch, but anything labeled hastaggerific takes it to a whole new world. That brings in sandals, coiffed hair and bomb patches. Who doesn't want that.
Visors. Cant forget it brings in visors.

Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

You forgot Sabellalicious

Last edited:
Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

Bump for those that missed it.
That is excitement.

This is such an awesome experience and I'm saddened I can't partake.

The excitement in here is awesome and truly exceptional. The sweet 16 that get in will be in for a treat I'm sure.

So ready for Monday at 1:00 to be here. I sure don't envy Morgan one bit with the deluge of emails she is going to get all at the same time. Gonna be a very happy 16 THPers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Epic
Amazing
Unbelievable
Awesome
Unreal
Hashtaggerific

I totally missed this how freaking great is this even going to be or what

This is getting tougher. Work is cracking down on internet use. Gonna have to go sneaky like to try to get in on this. Maybe I'll just take Monday off to be home for this...

I had to comment. I mean the list is a joke, but hey its subjective. But to have Las Collinas on there over El Campeon is not only utterly absurd, it means they played nothing and never even stepped foot on the facility.

I still really like Pine Barrens, that may be a bit high, but I would put it over the few courses on that list that I have played. Which course is the independence at Reunion, Palmer?

But to have Las Collinas on there ahead of El Campeon is just hilarious, and I even like Las Collinas a good bit more than you do. It's nothing special but it was an enjoyable course for me. I've only played 8 courses on that list, and I would only even CONSIDER putting 2 of them above El Campeon. Grand Cypress new course over El Campeon really? Reunion, Southern Dunes? I like all of those courses, and I can buy all 3 of them in the top 25, but no way higher than El campeon. El Campeon would have to be a top 10 public in Fl in my insignificant opinion.

Regardless, this event is going to be awesome. It's on a great course, but much more importantly THP and Callaway will be there to make it freaking unbelievable.

Independence I think was the Watson?

Independence I think was the Watson?

Well the list fell farther in my eyes, I greatly preferred the Palmer, its all subjective but it seems odd for the Watson to be top 20 and Palmer not be mentioned.

Well the list fell farther in my eyes, I greatly preferred the Palmer, its all subjective but it seems odd for the Watson to be top 20 and Palmer not be mentioned.

I liked the Watson. I think the sand was better there anyway. I'm sure the panelists felt the same way too :)

I still really like Pine Barrens, that may be a bit high, but I would put it over the few courses on that list that I have played. Which course is the independence at Reunion, Palmer?

But to have Las Collinas on there ahead of El Campeon is just hilarious, and I even like Las Collinas a good bit more than you do. It's nothing special but it was an enjoyable course for me. I've only played 8 courses on that list, and I would only even CONSIDER putting 2 of them above El Campeon. Grand Cypress new course over El Campeon really? Reunion, Southern Dunes? I like all of those courses, and I can buy all 3 of them in the top 25, but no way higher than El campeon. El Campeon would have to be a top 10 public in Fl in my insignificant opinion.

Regardless, this event is going to be awesome. It's on a great course, but much more importantly THP and Callaway will be there to make it freaking unbelievable.

It goes to show how there is no way that publication stepped foot on that property. El Campeon is considered by most a top 10 course, and by many as a top 5 course in the entire state. I understand that a few courses will always be ranked higher due to demand but thankfully THP does not have to worry about that.

We hand selected this one and could have gone anywhere in the state. Its a special place and will be an amazing trip.

It goes to show how there is no way that publication stepped foot on that property. El Campeon is considered by most a top 10 course, and by many as a top 5 course in the entire state. I understand that a few courses will always be ranked higher due to demand but thankfully THP does not have to worry about that.

We hand selected this one and could have gone anywhere in the state. Its a special place and will be an amazing trip.

I can't think of a better set of circumstances to finally get to play it. *potentially

Back