Nerfny and ddec, WOW!

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
I know we have a "Thank You THP'er" thread but I want this in its own thread. As everyone who has been able to meet these two know, they are GREAT people. Clearly Nerfny is the better of the two and does a tremendous job of picking up Dean's slack, but someone has to take care of him and they make a heck of a pair!

That said, last year I was lucky enough to be drawn in the Masters lotto to get a pair of 2013 Wednesday tickets to the practice round and par 3 competition. Sadly for me things came up and I chose THP Events over the Masters. Well, these two were going and already had Tuesday tickets so Dean and I messaged back and forth a bit and worked out a deal, both tickets for one and they get me a pin flag.

Fast forward to the outing a couple weeks ago and FINALLY getting to meet these two who I consider real FRIENDS and before our Sunday rounds Dean hands me a bag stuffed to the brim with goodies. All I could do is smile and tell them both thank you about 100 times, in fact, it didn't really sink in until I went to FINALLY unpack from the trip this past week. All I could do is sit in amazement at it all, THIS is what THP is about and had built, people who truly and completely selflessly care about others. I still can't thank you two enough.

Thank you two. SO much.

DSC_0249_zps2b58e453.jpg

• Staff
I should add, the towel has now officially replaced the one I've been carrying for years and years and will not be leaving my bag anytime soon.

So awesome - looking forward to meeting them up in CT!

So, yeah, that's pretty dang awesome. Well played you two.

Solid.

Well done, ddec and Nerfy

well done you two!

Very nice. Those cups are begging for a cold beverage.

• Staff
Very nice. Those cups are begging for a cold beverage.

They have indeed ha a couple Shiner Bocks enjoyed from them already, WHILE watching golf nonetheless.

That's awesome, very excited to meet ddec and have him as a partner this weekend in CT.

Very cool.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

That's awesome, very excited to meet ddec and have him as a partner this weekend in CT.

You'll have a blast. He's a hell of a motivational caddy if you need to hit a 3i as well.

You'll have a blast. He's a hell of a motivational caddy if you need to hit a 3i as well.

If I only had a 3i to hit! I'm psyched

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

so freaking awesome, well done ddec and nerfny

Well done ddec & nerfny!!

Those Decrenensorhowsky's are really cool people. I'm lucky to consider them both great friends!

Smooth move Dean and Jen!

We can't thank you enough for the tickets. We had such an amazing time. We worried when we got home that we didn't get you enough.

They are "the cats meow" !!!

tapin from my big as note 2

Dean and Jen, you rock! For anyone who has not had the opportunity to meet them, you are truly missing out. Great people, and I love them both.

Those two crazy kids are alright with me.

We can't thank you enough for the tickets. We had such an amazing time. We worried when we got home that we didn't get you enough.

Are you kidding me!? I was blown away, I think I just lacked the proper ability to express emotions during the chaos and drain of the Outing.

You two are awesome. Plain and simple.

Way to go, ddec and nerfny!!! That is awesome!!!

Nerfny is an exceptional person!!! And Dean aint bad either :D

Wow great job on both sides, very generous but that doesn't surprise me here at THP!

Very, very cool!!!

Back